Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: Ultimate Battle Tournament
D.J. Scales chapter 9 . 2/27
That's okay. I don't hold it against you but it's been confirmed that a Sixth Skylanders Game is coming out.
Aoi Hyoudou chapter 18 . 2/12
so sloppy and disorganized which makes it difficult to read and follow at times...
disco sonic dude chapter 10 . 11/29/2015
This is pretty good.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
sorry but is this how you type papers and essays in schools? most likely because it's so unorganized and all over place which makes it very difficult for people to read your work. go learn how to do paragraphs and sentences because you really need it.
D.J. Scales chapter 8 . 5/13/2013
Well that was easy oh and Stink Bomb is a Swap Force Skylander.
D.J. Scales chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
Great battle and all. Not that I don't mind the legendary Skylanders but why not use some different skylanders for the next match? Either way nice work.
D.J. Scales chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
About time but there is a boss fight with kaos for the water source. Still you put in a boss fight at all so that's one thing to see.
D.J. Scales chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
Nice going with this chapter. Great job with how this chapter went. Though I'd like to see a bit of detail done and Malefor the Undead Dragon King is refered to in the Skylanders series but I'd like to see him make an appearance.
D.J. Scales chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
Finally you did well in this but I see why you choose the Legendary Skylanders to summon first.
D.J. Scales chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
Well great chapter dude. Nice job