Reviews for In Blue
Lydian Stone chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Loved this! The competition was spot on, I could see them betting, Kensi losing spectacularly and Deeks turning her loss into more quality Densi time.

My favorite part was Deeks fixing her strings. Could anything be sweeter than that? If so I'm sure you'd be the one to write it!
Biank Radcliffe chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I LOVED IT!

Seriously, you're the author that really REALLY gets these two characters and they sound so real and IC on your words...

Amazing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This is just wonderful. Made me smile the whole way through.
Winnie69 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Whooeeee!
It's hot and subtle and razor edged Denzi-ness!
Nita chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Update soon dying to see the next chapter!
SuperDensi427 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Hey. Sorry I haven't been able to review your stories for a while. :(

I love your take on the promo pics for 4x07. I loved the episode, but I wish it was a bit more like this. Great job. :D
sdia75 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Absolutely splendid chapter.
Yes, I did see those great behind the scenes pics.
Oh, I love the fact that in this chapter, Kensi's competitiveness actually got her to lose the bet which in turn 'forced' her to spend time with Deeks to learn to surf. How cool is that.
And of course, as in all your stories, the 'fire' between them is absolutely awesome.
JustaTeenWriter chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This. Omg, I can't. I can't even. Why? Why is the chapter done already? My eyes did not leave my laptop screen, what is this witchcraft?! You're a phenomenal writer, I can't get enough of your stories 3
Insane. Certifiably chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
You always write them so well. Perfectly in character, especially the surfing competition.
Great job.
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
AWWW, Great! I love it:)
Monica chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
yay! finally got to read the story and all I can say is great as usual! Oh Kensi, why do you fight Deeks when you know you want his body.
krazykitkat chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Just brilliant! In the first part I was thinking I'd have no problem relaxing doing nothing, but then found myself being edgy with Kensi. Really well written to spark that feeling. Loved the flashback to Dripping Deeks (TM) and taking...
And Kensi was really desperate to risk getting beaten. Love how annoyed she was. But oh the wetsuit stripping and bikini strings...so HOT! And love the references to episodes. And Deeks so loving that he won and determined. I wish I could write with such vivid imagery as you.

AND TBC!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I'm laughing and giddy and ridiculously grinning (my sister just gave me a really funny look). I love that our girl is SO absurd as to make a bet that even Felix Felicis couldn't have helped her win. I love that she's SO pissed off when she inevitably and obviously BADLY loses. And I love that she gets thrown off kilter by just his touch. And then I love how she tries to lie and cheat her way out.

Yep, the winnings are going to be glorious...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Enjoyed this story...but I am still waiting for more "Stolen Moments", please! I check EVERYDAY to see if you have updated. Of course, I am disappointed more often then not. I really can't wait. It is like playing an entire symphony except the last note!
Celia Stanton chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
So I read this, ran to CVS (I HATEZ THEM JESS COME FIXEZ THEM) and then returned to find Madison the cat in my spot on the sofa and a rather spirited - I shit you not - capslocked message in this here review box. EVEN MY CATS CAPSLOCK YOU. I IZ SO PROUD.

ALSO HAI SWORDS HAIIIIII. (I will remind you I am in hour 50-something of not sleeping, so this is going to make even less sense than usual. You ready? Okay then.)

Lady, if you send me one more email that claims the Jess words are bad, I am going to screw Carolina the way Kensi wishes to screw Deeks (SWORDS) and come up there and smack some sense into you.
Because you, and ONLY you, could take simple still pictures and create this. It is this intense and mesmerizing combination of the circles they run around each other and the inevitable crash course they're on. I love the repetition of "that damned smirk of his"; there's this current to it, a riptide if you will, and it's something we as a reader and she as a person want to drown in because of swording reasons, and that chase, that risk and reward, is just mesmerizing.

And as always, you know them better than they know each other or themselves. Kensi's nervous energy was palpable; I legitimately started tapping my foot reading that section, that's how visceral you made it. And the one-upsmanship, how you build that house of cards as they ante each other up took my breath away. You are trying to kill me. I do not appreciate this again because of swording reasons.

"An eyebrow raised, he glances briefly to her hand on his knee, not at all immune to the warmth, the fire of her touch. And it truly is a wildfire, one that spreads rapidly through him, but luckily he's able to conceal it. Luckily, he's able to hide behind the cover and play along, though he knows that this moment (along with others, oh so many other little moments) will visit him once he emerges, once he reclaims the identity into which he was born." JESSICA YODA ALBUS EINSTEIN, YOU RELEASE YOUR HOLD ON MY FEELS THIS INSTANT, YOUNG LADY.

"His voice drops, trailing off at the end to little more than a breathy promise, and the retort is right there on the tip of her tongue. The derisive snort, the sarcastic comment on his so-called skills, everything she lobs back at him every time he opens his mouth. It's right there. But there's something about his tone, something about the way his voice sinks so far below the threshold of innocent teasing, drifting into deeper, more forbidden territory that he's been getting braver and braver about exploring, especially as she lets him dig further and further before closing him out. There's something there, something that turns her sharp, witty comeback to little more than dust. And then, she's left sitting there on the sand, watching him, the sparkle in the deep ocean of his eyes telling her with no doubts that he's pretty damn sure he's won this one. And Kensi, well, she can't have that." GOONIES NEVER SAY SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORDS. (I did mention I hadn't slept in two days, right?) But, just, BLERGH, YOU. BLERGH ON YOU AND YOUR SWORDY MCSWORDERSON TALENTS (omg so jealouz teach me how to do wordz?)

"Right now, the look in his deep, ocean blues is probably best described with only one word, she thinks with a shiver: desire. Desire, want, hunger. And dammit if the sparks in his eyes don't start a fire deep in her belly because the way he's looking at her now…it's almost as if there aren't a handful of skinny, skimpily-dressed blondes flouncing around the beach just waiting for the knee-weakening charm of his wink or his smile to set their hearts a-flutter. No. Right now, she's the only one he sees. "Maybe this one does," he says so quietly that the words all but disappear in the cadence of the waves." Oh, she hears them, though. Hears them loud and clear..." Now you're just showing off. And you should. Just don't expect me to finish the shrine I've been building for you or anything.

Excellent swording. Thank you for the swording. I can haz moar swording?

Seriously though? You are the best, and stuff like this shows why. Be proud of yourself, girl, because I am. And remember, Goonies never say SWOOOOOOOORDS, but Kensi and Deeks like to unsheath theirs.