Reviews for Partners
Christinou chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
A huge THANK YOU! really, ever since i saw this scene (even although i had to replay it like, five times 'cause i didn't understand the word 'swastika' and needed help from google translator because my native language is Austrian German, kinda ironic)i put a scene quite similar to that one up in my head
LG Crizzi
Mechabeira chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Oh, how did I miss this? It's so sweet and tentative. I love it.

And poor McGee...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Love it! It was very cute and sweet!
MegpieLovesTiva chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Loved this! (: It was super adorable! (:
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
AMAZING! I love this:)

That was my fav scene!
Lisa chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Great Job, Love that episode has well, Just love Tony coming to her defense when it came to the guy, Love the one shot along with all of your other stories.
BrightGrey chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Haha love this! The bits with McGee cracked me up as well haha! Thank you :D

Btw would love it if you'd follow me on tumblr: iambrightgrey i follow back! X
TapesAndRecords chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Oh I like this. I very much like this.
I mean, firstly, I loved the episode anyway. There was humour and emotions and sprinklings of Tiva, and I just really really liked it. And then, hooray!, you write a tag to it! Which is amazing! And also made me realize I've never had a pumpkin spice latte in my life, and I really should do so.
And then there's McGee, being awkward and getting Nutter Butters (which I have had, and I love them), which is just completely adorable.

I also loved the "yes, she did recall" bit, because of course she'd threaten him about marshmallows. MARSHMALLOWS. I've had those too. :D
But my favourite- faavourite- bit is either "...daring to reach out and touch his hand. When he didn't pull away, she gained confidence and squeezed his fingers." or "...raising both their hands and skimming the back of his across the skin her necklace rested on. She tried not to get goosebumps at the contact." because... well, not only can I imagine it completely, but it's so... well, cute. I mean, cute isn't the right word, because for them, in such a situation as they're referring to, it's not just a question of a cute little public display of affection- it's far more, in fact-, but I really don't know how else to word it. I think.

Okay that made no sense.
Anyway, I love it! And I shall favourite it, and then see where I can buy a pumpkin spice latte.
-Kiera. :D
K3IR chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
McGee sighed, turned, and left again. HAHAHAHAHA. I don't know why I find that so funny but I do xD
mon-petit-pois chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Let me just say that this last episode was a bajillion times better than the premiere. I am really glad that someone chose to write about that scene, because I found it to be powerful and awesome. You did it justice:)
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
IT'S NOT WEIRD.

It's precious.

They're so funny and sweet and touchy-feely and romantic and GAGH. My heart, it flutters. I really love what you've done here; taken a single sentence and turned it into something so ... profound and emotionally intimate. I could just HEAR Ziva's voice in my head, saying the things you've written her to have said; see her head movements and the way she looks at him and tiny smile she reserves just for him. I love it.

Poor McGee, though :D *Gleeful laughter*

-Sophie
JewishNinjaChick chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I was seriously upset there was absolutely no mention of that conversation in the interview room after it happened. Thank you for filling in the blanks :] they seriously need to step up the Tiva!
Shalise40 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
This is a nice compliment to that scene. Tony and Ziva seem very much in sync this season.
michaelscotedeproblem chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Oh honey, you're stories are going to kill me one day *swoons*
1Styx and Stones1 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
The last line BWAHAHAHAHA. So adorable and so hilarious.

And I totally agree with you - while the premiere was wonderful, they couldn't focus too much on specific characters because they had so much plot to incorporate. 10x2 was funny and I just loved it for some reason.

Just like I love this :) Good job!