Reviews for Coursing Through My Veins
dorkycorky88 chapter 27 . 13h
This whole chapter was hilarious! Banner as Hulk, dressed as the Jolly Green Giant! Coulson dressed as Captain America. All of it- hilarious.
blacklily725 chapter 51 . 6/29
I love everything about this story and hope you will continue to make masterpieces such as this one.
lexi star chapter 51 . 6/22
I have read this stories over and over! oh please oh please have Asgard show up and kick some major ass! hell everyone needs to pay back over ass kicking! love this story! you are a fantastic writer! keep up the good work! I so look forward to reading more!
Songorita chapter 51 . 5/19
I love this story it is one of my very favourites I can't wait to read what happens next. Please update soon and keep up the great work.
Snowball A.K.A. WinterWolf chapter 51 . 5/5
can't wait for more!
CaptainWilliamsN7 chapter 51 . 4/27
This is legit everything I have looked for in a Banner/OFC story and it is EFFING AMAZING! Please please plleeaassee continue this soon!
crazykenz chapter 51 . 4/8
uh-oh... Thor is maaaaaaaad! :D sweet!

can't wait to see how this will turn oput, but my heart is broken for the loss of Sigo :'( AVENGE HER!
bitten94 chapter 50 . 2/17
So... it has been awhile and I am getting worried that the Hulk may have taken you captive. I love this story, so hopefully not. Update soon!
Luna Silveria chapter 51 . 2/16
I absolutely adore this story! Hope you add more soon!
This is kind of disgusting, not their love making but their lack of privacy and how much the couple is treated like breeding pigs. They need to mate to keep everyone else happy and safe? This story makes the Avengers look like sick twisted people.
christyne.vanvorst chapter 51 . 1/17
Update Soon Please! Loving this story!
KittyKatt25 chapter 27 . 1/14
Oh God. How did Ana get him to dress as the Jolly Green Giant. I love this story. Its too funny.
Guest chapter 51 . 12/30/2014
I like your story
MidnightPenguin chapter 51 . 12/29/2014
Omg I love love love love love this story! Please update soon with some Bruce/Ana fluff! Or something! I look forward to your next Chapter and I do understand that life gets in the way.
MP