Reviews for Coursing Through My Veins
Definitely-Beautiful chapter 53 . 7/11
I'm a little confused on why Bruce is being so overbearing about a woman coming to stay with them. I thought he was ok with strange women in Asgard, but maybe, since the marketplace and because of how far along Ana is... Bruce is right, it's word to think of him as having employees... and being filthy rich. Weird. Love it though! He totally deserves to "win the lottery" after the life he's had. I think Ana and him are both amazingly lucky to have found each other- and stayed safe together- after everything they've both been through. A thought, what is Erai doing right now? His people are dying in a dark realm in another dimension, and he hasn't contacted Asgard for help yet... seemingly. Has he? Oh! And baby names, yes. I have to think about that... obviously, it would make sense to name them after family members, especially something related to Sido. I also like the idea of sticking with tradition, and giving them similar names like you did with Erin and Erai. Oh! You could do Stan for the boy, because the Hulk was created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby, and that could be Bruce's favorite name for a boy, while the girl could be... Sidony or Sidon or some variation... hmm, but those don't sound that great together... I don't know, but good luck! Can't wait for the next chapter!
You updated! Yay. I love this story and am so glad you haven't completely abandoned it. Thank you!
Gilyflower chapter 53 . 7/2
stumbled across this fix and I absolutely love it. I look forward to more updates
sandradee27 chapter 53 . 5/28
I have finally caught up! Not much to say but that I still love this fic and I can't wait for the next instalment! Keep it up! Much love
Manic-Maniac chapter 53 . 5/17
Love it! Beginning to end / apart from sido's death - i did not love that :( / your an amazing write and this is my favourite avenger story ( I read a lot) thank you for sharing this wonderful story.
shika93 chapter 53 . 5/5
Great chapter .
shika93 chapter 52 . 5/5
Yeah good chapter.
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 53 . 4/20
Ooh please let msya be erai's mate,and the babies be born soon. I suggest Rebecca sido banner as the girls name.
Kit-cat99 chapter 53 . 4/18
Oh dear, I wonder what's bugging at Tony.
blackbloodywolf chapter 53 . 4/17
yay an update!
CLTex chapter 53 . 4/17
Yay so happy to see this updated! Cant imagine what comes next!
Okami Princess chapter 53 . 4/17
That's weird, Iron Man 3 took place around Christmas, not May (Tony's birthday is that month, I find it ironic both Avengers movies took place that month due to that.) Did something happen that caused a delay for five months that didn't happen in canon?
I really like imagining Bruce scarring off boys... And Tony as an uncle too! I can't wait to see what happen next!
Tanjatailor chapter 52 . 4/14
Wow... just wooow
this is absolutely amazing. i couldn't stop reading this very thought through story.
Bruce finally gets some lovin. because we all know he deserves every single second of it.

Twiiiins :) they sure are gonna have their hands full.
I can't wait to read more and see how this all plays out.

Thank you for writing and sharing such an amazing piece of work!
TENmilBC chapter 52 . 4/10
I know it's a little late for this but awesome chapter keep writing I can't wait to see where this goes