Reviews for A Love to Remember
AliLovesHPandMusic chapter 9 . 12/15/2010
I love Sirius! Yay, he's there!

Hope he has a good reaction!
AliLovesHPandMusic chapter 8 . 12/15/2010
Don't worry, I love Spongebob. *grins sheepishly*

And they're both okay! :)

Rita is horrible though :(
AliLovesHPandMusic chapter 7 . 12/15/2010
I'm glad Draco finally gets a bunch of friends who care about him :)
AliLovesHPandMusic chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
Apparently, Draco was misunderstood!

I still like your story. Haha
AliLovesHPandMusic chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
Draco misunderstood?

Love it so far.
AliLovesHPandMusic chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
It was a good start though! Now I'm excited to see what happens with the journals.
D-M likely together chapter 14 . 11/8/2008
a revieuw for the whole story. I didn't liked it, I LOVED IT! REALLY! Very cool, and lovely! Love this story, love it, love it, love it...and so on! GOD (sorry, i'm in an weirdo mood!:D:D:D:D (sorry!)) nice written! sorry, can't stop saying it! very good! (i'm really got to stop now, or i'm going to be cra...) LOVE IT! (D-M likely together finally went crazy. end of revieuw)
dj chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
doesn't "143" have something to do with "I Love You"?It was something my grams used to do on all my letters and birthday cards...she wrote its something else to you,but seeing that made me cry a bit cuz its cool that it means something to sometone out there still,even if she's gone.

looks like a cool story too 't wait to see what's up with the journals...
Queen Caira chapter 3 . 5/9/2006
the dark mark is on the left arm
friendly reader chapter 7 . 7/9/2004
i am only on the seventh chapter of this story, but i find myself liking it. my only advice is to space your dialogues...it's rather difficult to read when the paragraphs are so large.
Orange chapter 14 . 6/23/2004
Um, married at sixteen?
Orange chapter 13 . 6/23/2004
Aww, *pats back* It's not that crappy! Nothing wrong with fluff I always say!
Orange chapter 10 . 6/23/2004
Yes, *sighs* I have little faith in everything except J.K. Rowling, Tamora Pierce, and Lord of the Rings.
Orange chapter 8 . 6/23/2004
Ok. I'm going to do a silly sounding yet construtive review. MORE MEANINGLESS BREAKFAST SCEANS! WAHOO!
Orange chapter 7 . 6/23/2004
Ok. I looked at the next chapter and you corrected the spacing error. Good. It's much eaier to read that way.