Reviews for Harry Potter the Magi
Kairan1979 chapter 8 . 7/6
Please don;t abandon the story.
Tundrafire chapter 8 . 5/29
Please update soon.
rwietfe chapter 8 . 5/6
Good story! I like the time difference it makes it more believable that he gets all the training he needs before any confrontations with Voldemort. Are you going to continue this story or is it discontinued. I hope you keep it going because it is a good read and I have been looking forward to more.
Saissa chapter 8 . 4/8
I would love to meet these 3 mystery guests for Harry's party! I wonder if they will be Nick, Penny and Minnie?

More please, and soon.
madmanmark666 chapter 8 . 3/27
Must say I didn't think I'd enjoy this but I must say I was pleasantly surprised, it's both well written and well thought out can't wait to see where you take the story in future chapters. Hope you keep the updates coming.
Balmz chapter 5 . 3/12
sorry for your loss
good story
Navn Ukjent chapter 8 . 2/13
Quite nice story so far.

I do hope that you are going to continue this soon.
Silo666 chapter 8 . 12/18/2014
nice i hope to see more soon i like it
Smargden chapter 8 . 12/4/2014
I must stop reading storys that are not 'completed', as I do not like to come to 'end of update' and next update to be - ? -
Yes I did play A D&D some 20 - 25 years ago, and I still have my PH, MM1, MM2, DMG and Oriental and a few more books at A D&D. And YES - it is - hack an slay - (and luuting).
Hope to see more of the story.
Best ragards
texasranger10 chapter 8 . 10/25/2014
hope you write more soon.
Jostanos chapter 8 . 10/22/2014
Oh I enjoyed reading Harry Potter the Magi very much.

The ACTION, the THRILLS, the SPILLS, the...the.. Ticked off manipulative old fool! XD

Albus... ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO... SPARTA! *coughs* No..

Albus "Prefers Widdle Brats" DUMB BELL Door... Your plans have been shot to Hades and will never be fulfilled.

When Harry Returns it will be on his own terms and he will face both you and Tommy Boy if at all necessary.

HEAVENS! Harry and his crew may even take out _ALL_ of Magical UK!
Pointer3109 chapter 8 . 9/4/2014
Not quite as bad as stopping in the middle of the fight, but still.
A 20 lb pseudo dragon? Huge little guy.
Great story. Dumbles is not going to get the meek Harry he wanted, is he?
Enjoyed it.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 8 . 9/2/2014
Huh. Sounds like the bookstore is the trap and they fell for it. Keep your powder dry, lad! Your in fer a blow!

Sorry to hear of all your medical problems, hope things take a turn for the better to balance your life. Be well!
eliteshadow chapter 8 . 9/2/2014
nice chapter please update more soon I love it so far and would love to read more of this story soon!