Reviews for Harry Potter the Magi
Stardancer0829 chapter 8 . 9/1
I enjoy all of your Harry Potter stories. But the Harry Callahan Jr and this are my favorites. Hope your health issues settle down and your muse comes back. Keep up the good work.
zeps9001 chapter 8 . 7/19
While this was nice, there was no romance, no drama, just Harry going around killing people and looting them.
zeps9001 chapter 5 . 7/19
This is really difficult to follow. It is way too dense. Every new short paragraph is a new fight, and why is he indiscriminately killing humans?
pax-draconix chapter 8 . 4/20
Stumbled across this and read it again. Still as good as ever. I hope one day you'll find the time to update this. Until then, best wishes.
GL chapter 8 . 10/21/2015
good stuff...update pls
hound of cernunnos chapter 8 . 10/22/2015
First off: my sincere, albeit belated condolences. I liset my father to a long battle with heart disease compounded by several hear attacks and open heart surgery. I know the hollow feeling that loss leaves.
Secondly, I am thoroughly enjoying this story of yours. I have played DnD on and off for over 30 years and I like how you have captured the fast paced hack and slash style. I'll be following the story in hopes of more chapters.
Kairan1979 chapter 8 . 7/6/2015
Please don;t abandon the story.
Tundrafire chapter 8 . 5/29/2015
Please update soon.
rwietfe chapter 8 . 5/6/2015
Good story! I like the time difference it makes it more believable that he gets all the training he needs before any confrontations with Voldemort. Are you going to continue this story or is it discontinued. I hope you keep it going because it is a good read and I have been looking forward to more.
Saissa chapter 8 . 4/8/2015
I would love to meet these 3 mystery guests for Harry's party! I wonder if they will be Nick, Penny and Minnie?

More please, and soon.
madmanmark666 chapter 8 . 3/27/2015
Must say I didn't think I'd enjoy this but I must say I was pleasantly surprised, it's both well written and well thought out can't wait to see where you take the story in future chapters. Hope you keep the updates coming.
Balmz chapter 5 . 3/12/2015
sorry for your loss
Guest chapter 8 . 3/2/2015
good story
Navn Ukjent chapter 8 . 2/13/2015
Quite nice story so far.

I do hope that you are going to continue this soon.
Silo666 chapter 8 . 12/18/2014
nice i hope to see more soon i like it