Reviews for Dark Winds
TheNaggingCube chapter 9 . 10/19/2013
non no no nonono you do not get to end this one here! I must have more!

This was really a great spooky story. A sequel perhaps?
Tanith2011 chapter 9 . 11/10/2012
I was going to say "Phew! what a relief that this was all a nightmare!" until you had Steve speaking in a foreign language and his eyes turning dark! Arghhh! Sequel, please!

This was very cleverly written. What a twist! I very much like how you are experimenting with your genres.

Something I would like to suggest is, perhaps listing this story under "horror/drama" in the genre criteria? It's definitely worthy of being listed as a horror story, deliciously suitable for Halloween. Supernatural is good too...but that was one creepy tale right up to the ominous ending you left us with!

Another suggestion: Please write more and soon! You're a terrific writer!
Tanith2011 chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
Action packed chapter and superbly delivered sequences. But...

OMG what have you done to Keller?! This does not bode well!
Mounty Swiss chapter 9 . 11/9/2012
Congratulations!
mcatB chapter 9 . 11/9/2012
I'm not sure if I like this anymore! Loved the fight scene, but the dream sequence... no so much! And then the teaser ending! You're driving me crazy here! Lovehatelove! I will eagerly and patiently wait for anything else you write.
carismum chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
Oh wow, this was so intense! I really feel for Mike who is totally unable to help Steve!
Tanith2011 chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
Wow this is just pure excellence! You've really reeled me in and captivated my interest from the beginning. You've succeeded in keeping Mike and Steve's characters canon throughout. Mike's reactions and vain attempts to remain sceptical, all the while desperately trying to help save Steve's body and soul is very well written. I really feel for Mike in this and can't wait to find out what happens next!
Tanith2011 chapter 6 . 10/27/2012
You've really brought this story to life with such creativity! Oh and you've left us with yet another cliffie! How evil of you!
Tanith2011 chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
As someone who is a big fan of cliffies, I quite liked the way you left me dangling and begging for more LOL
mcatB chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
I'm loving this! Just as things seem to stabilize, get closer to one part's "end," now you introduce the bad guy lurking! Thanks!
carismum chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
Just when I think I know what's going on, you throw something else in! Wonder how the dark haired man fits in?
carismum chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
Just catching up! Wonder what Dave will have to say? Loving this story :)
meixel chapter 5 . 10/18/2012
mcatb: thank you so much! As much as I read through this, I sure didn't catch that. LOL. He is now officially 'Dave'!
mcatB chapter 5 . 10/18/2012
Curiouser and curiouser... Another great chapter, keeping me sucked into this story, meixel! One little typo - you first mention Detective Dan Trundle, then later his name is changed to Dave...
Tanith2011 chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Fascinating chapter. You have me hooked you know! Coming from an Asian background, I know there a lot of creepy superstitions and myths. I'm wondering what will happen to Steve next!