Reviews for The Importance of Moonlight
Tenshiii77 chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
Good story! I wish we did get to see more of their home life, and how she ended up sleeping in his bed. Oh well! That's what fanfiction is for, haha.
I'm excited to read more. :)
Grace5231973 chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
I knew that Genie wasn't trustworthy!
LadySeradeRETURNS chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
The Only thing I didn't like about this: was that there wasn't more of it!
Your romance between the two as a first time was beautiful! Their conversation, their emotions and actions were gorgeous. Both of them were very real and I never was turned off by a single bit.
I hate Virgin!Belle, but she "might" be necessary, but otherwise sOme writers just make their generation gap so solid, you lose the focus of tr story. Yours I just loved. She's not a timid little girl with the big old monster, but a curious hound woman attractive to the older gentleman because of his experiences with life.
Their steamy moment was hot. It was real and it was written beautifully.
Instant favorite!
SugarxPeach chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
This is SO beautiful. Very characteristic of Rumpelstiltskin. :D
Grace5231973 chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
Okay, my computer is burning up! Might even set off the fire alarms! Hurry back with a new part soon!
juju0268 chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
it is so sweet how they act together, it was a very good chapter!
kmp121183 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Very excited to see the next chapter!
robinsparkles14 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Awww you provoke my feelings, love!
Very well written abd incredibly intruiging. Can't wait for you to bump it up to that serious M rating *wink wink*
jbray chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
This is exactly the fic I was looking for! Can't wait for the next chapter.
juju0268 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
oh well, this stoped too soon, can't wait for more.
NightowlsNest chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Well done! I'll be looking forward to the next chapter. Thank You for sharing with the rest of us.
Grace5231973 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I love the Gold and Belle moments! It is surprising to see the mirror talking to Belle!
cubanagurl chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Awww loved it!
paulawer chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
ooooooh...
MikkiANNE chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Oh, wow. This was amazing. I can't wait to read more :)