Reviews for Growing Up Gibbs
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 6/8
I thought they already met amira you mentioned her before now you say they just met
sdawg chapter 15 . 5/4
great job! :) 3
DracoAngelOfLight chapter 15 . 11/2/2014
this was freakin awesome I love this story OH i wish there was more to it. I LOVED IT TRULY Loved it ... I loved all the little snatches. Ahhhh wonderful.
Relena Duo chapter 15 . 7/11/2014
So adorable!
Though why didn't the children ever ask who their mother was if they thought gibbs was their father? and if they thought he was their adoptive father why didn't they ever ask who their real parents were?

still adorable as it is! best deaged story I've read
Brinohms chapter 15 . 7/31/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...Oh I hope it is not the end.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/4/2013
Very good series. In the last chapter there seems to be a discrepancy of time. If Gibbs had the three for 18 years and they were four at the time, Tim would be 21 or 22 now. He started college 'last year' at 20 or 21?

And where were the other two going? College at 22? Confusing. But still a good series.
gotgoats chapter 15 . 2/21/2013
THanks for writing and posting!
earthdragon chapter 7 . 2/20/2013
Kids will always ask awkward questions - it's the only way they will learn. Full marks to Gibbs for not prevaricating and for giving a straight answer. I wasn't sure about him using the word "gender" however. They are only infants after all, would they actually understand what the word meant? Other than that, I thought Gibbs handled it very well. It will give him good practice, as I'm sure there will be more embarrassing questions to come.
ladybugsmomma chapter 15 . 2/19/2013
Loved this! Great work! Thanks for sharing!
OWEN2 chapter 15 . 2/19/2013
ah that's so sweet, i really like it.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/19/2013
This was a good story
I liked it very much
KrisShannon chapter 15 . 2/19/2013
Wonderful job. My heart aches for Gibbs. After all those years, now they are gone in different directions to start their adult lives. But, I am sure they know their way home and where they will always have unconditional love and acceptance from their only true father. Such a great story!
DS2010 chapter 15 . 2/19/2013
Cool end with all the kids going off to college
Kailey-Marie chapter 15 . 2/19/2013
Thank you for such a wonderful story. Can't wait to see what other stories you are going to write next. Do you write in the Criminal Minds fandom?
ginnyl chapter 15 . 2/19/2013
I loved the whole story - and if the muses ever strikes would love to see more. Nice job