Reviews for Candles
SetoJouFan chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
I love stories like this where there's lots of angst and drama
I kind of hate Carver a little and Fenris. Which is strange because i love Fenris. Usually.
kreoff210 chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
How unexpected and fun :) Can't wait for the longer chapter And of course my favorite part is the part with Anders LOL
Shadowroxas chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
I'm really liking this so far, can't wait for the next update!
kreoff210 chapter 6 . 11/2/2012
James is all "I'm sorry about Karl, but god we fooked!" LOL
kreoff210 chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
oh Anders, you druggy head lol Can't wait until someone is like "Where the F is Bethany? Is she dead?" LOL
james warren shepard chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
Really like the story. Just read all the chapters. Did not expect the Carver/Fenris twist. Though I do wonder because it is classified as a Male Hawke and Fenris Friendship/Romance story if James is going to stay together with Fenris.
kreoff210 chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
woooooooooot Is it hot in here LOL Your are so lucky that "Sleazeball" wasn't Anders. I was getting my monkey paw ready LOL
kreoff210 chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
I like that it was fast, I'm all for the fast pace emotional roller coaster lol Plus you keep ending on funny last sentences HEEHEE "notes on a cocktail napkin" Lerv it, want more!
Fanficfan10000 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter _
kreoff210 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA love the last line LOL At first I was like "what the" and then my mind made the connection that it was "modern day" lol I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep 'em coming :D