Reviews for This Connection
Extraordinary Gibblet chapter 1 . 1/14
This is cute and I think you got Abby pretty good :)
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Awwww cute, could totallly imagine it to happen this way!
KTrevo chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I think you got her down.
hopeisabluebird chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Thank you. Thank you for doing what the show did not (*grumble*). I thought this was lovely. And I loved how drama-free it was (I think it's totally in character for a sibling of Abby's to be like, "I have a sister! Awesome!"). So kudos on writing Kyle - it's not how I imagined the scene at first, but I think you're version is better than mine (mine involved more awkwardness of Abby leading up to the news, which, now that I've read your fic, seems unlikely, given that this is *Abby*).

As a side note, does everyone else get chills over the casting of Kyle? He looks SO much like Pauley that I looked the actor up on IMDB so see if they were related.
KC chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Nice. I think you did Abby just fine.
torontogirl12 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
That was so cute. I hope we get to see more of him during the season.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
They even drink hyper caffeinated liquids.

I liked this.
It seems very plausible to me. Very plausible indeed.
sopmire chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Personally find it hard to read or write much convincing Abby too, but you did a good job! Really wish they'd included this in the episode. Thanks for writing and posting
julie507 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Sweet story. I think a Kyle tag is needed on this site because Abby and Kyle fun, humor, family and wackiness will be fun to write and read.
tiva kissing in a tree chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
The guy who played Kyle creepily did look like he could be Abby's brother which is probably why he was choosen lol. TPTB so needed to add their conversation into the show.