Reviews for Betrayal
noone297 chapter 10 . 8/16/2013
this story deserve to be read a lot more!
Nek0Nek0 chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
Yay new chapter! Really good one to! Can't wait for the next chapters!
TaekwondoAssKicking chapter 9 . 6/21/2013
OMYGEE YOU'VE GOT TO CONTINUE THIS! THIS IS SOO GOOD! You are a very good writer, and your sentences flow along nicely. Continue, please. I would be sad cough-depressed-cough if you leave me hanging!

Update, Russia has his pipe and Belarus is hiding under your bed. (LOL Hetalia reference)
Very Small Prophet chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Civil wars always tear families apart. Percy decided to support the legitimate government of wizarding Britain, while his family joined a vigilante organization lead by a schoolmaster with a complicated set of secret plans that he revealed to no one, not even his closest lieutenants (Snape and McGonagall) or his principal pawns (the Golden Trio). After the coup on the day of the Weasley wedding, the wizarding government was no longer legitimate and Percy may well have stopped supporting it. But it’s not so easy to quit a fascist ministry, especially when his family (where Percy has always been the odd man out) has cut him off completely in favor of their new favorite son, the famous Harry Potter. I like Percy. He has a tough row to hoe, and is never appreciated by anyone.
Isa chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
Yes an update. I really like this story and I hope that you will update again soon.
Hopefully-Not-A-Hipster chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
Please update this as soon as you can, it's really good! I love reading about Percy, I always feel he was misunderstood.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
Given the way that Molly and Ginny treated Fleur, she might have been more sympathetic and less angry at Percy.
Isa chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
Ohhhhh! This is getting interesting, I will definitely be following this story.
TwinsOfNeptune chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I do enjoy the first chaper! You did a fantastic job!
We rarely see stories about Percy. I think you wrote him well and Oliver was great too!
-A&H-