Reviews for Prototype 3 Trailer
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I like it.
shamaj9901 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I've played Prototype one and two but I never finished the memory web. Who or what is PARIAH exaclty?
WhiteTigerA chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Cool :P really want a Prototype 3... They left it open for one.
*spoiler*
Especially with the ending of P2 . And the Xbox achievement, "Murder your maker?"
Ryan chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
That. Is. By. Far. The. Greatest. Trailer. Ever.

I love you for writing this, I'm serious!
Terror Dark Calws Army chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Okay that a cool idae :D
humancyrax chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Awesome this would make a great trailer and Pariah would make a epic boss fight
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
NICE! Excellent work. And yeah. You can't cage the beast forever. Sooner or later...MERCER WILL OUT...Although I would've suggested Chicago as a venue for this. More tall buildings than Los Angeles. And yes, they never did explain what Elizabeth Greene's child was...or what happened to him...:)
Lone Wolf 59 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
i like it! however Mercer IS a hero! i hate what they did to him! good stuff tho you are good at this!
zzzett chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This gave me effin goosebumps!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
If this trailer was actually real, my only reaction would be:
Pure.
Awesome.
Still wish that Mercer wasn't consumed, though.
Comandas chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Cool. I wish that they would to this trailer
RCN chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Awesome. i have my own idea, though.
Rex chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
HOLY SHIT! EPIC! man you just post this to there site or email it to them I REALLY WANT THIS TRAILER! it is so freaking good dude YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING TO ACTUALLY MAKE IT HAPPEN! oh yea and we get to play as Alex Mercer this time right? cuz i really would love to play as Alex Mercer and defeat Pariah (Alex Consumes James as the second last boss before going head to head with Pariah) yea... that would make an epic prototype 3
some kid chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
absolutely epic you must write this story
S.R.457 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012