Reviews for Sever
Isarnicole chapter 47 . 9/10
So, I just discovered this story and binge read it over the past 3 days. Now, I'm desperate for an Everlark reunion. I hope it's not too much of a wait for an update. My heart is breaking for Katniss and for Peeta. Thank you so much for such a fantastic story! I was glued to every word and can't wait to read more.
I love love love this story! I don't care how long it's been since you last updated, please come back and update soon!
Amazing journey! Glad you are willing to share this!
AAA chapter 47 . 8/1
So good. Please Update
Buffy86 chapter 47 . 7/27
This story is soo good, please don't stop writing! I can't wait to see what happens next!
hungoverhaymitch chapter 47 . 7/23
PLZ UPDATE-I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH-ITS UNREAL HOW GREAT IT IS
gracefulclutz chapter 47 . 7/15
This story is beyond amazing. This is my second time reading it and it just gets better. The writing and character developments are far beyond the typical ones of a fan fiction. I hope that your life is so full of amazing things that are keeping you from updating and not bad one. Either way I will be eagerly wating for the next chapters and hope they come soon.
Uuuppddaatteee iiii neeeedddd mooorrrreeee
URGET MESSAGE chapter 47 . 7/12
I know you probably heard this many times but can you PLEASE update your story SOON! I know I won't be the only one extremely thankful considering you have FOUR THOUSAND REVIEWS and NINE HUNDRED EIGHTY FOLLOWS and SEVEN HUNDRED FAVS! It's such a great story and I HATE when authors abandon such great stories :) you would become and author some day. But you last updated in January and its JULY! SO JUST PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
brandie2007 chapter 47 . 7/11
I read all of this in 2 days. Please update soon.
Aglaea15 chapter 42 . 6/23
GT
Aglaea15 chapter 1 . 6/21
Please, please update
Wow...the adults in this story are all so disappointing. Mr. Mellark is one of the better ones, but he's pretty gross as well. Instead of divorcing his wife, or trying to salvage his marriage, he goes and has an affair with a woman who is in an incredibly vulnerable state. Then, when he's busted, he becomes emotionally withdrawn from the family (though it doesn't sound like he was all that attentive before, either).

Admittedly, a large part of the ickyness comes from the idea that the affair almost ruined Everlark before it even got a chance to start, but it's also that Avory was taking advantage of Iris, considering the state of mind she was in, during that time. Peeta's right; Avory should have known better. In some ways, Peeta is more mature than the adults in his life.

I applaud you for making all the characters so flawed.
Mspriss523 chapter 47 . 5/22
Please update soon. Even if it just sums up the rest of the story. I need to know.
4,287 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »