Reviews for Sever
x.Okay.x chapter 48 . 6/21
You said more to come very soon. It's June 2017. PleASe update! The story is amazing!
Tippers chapter 48 . 6/8
Just reread this and was just in awe all over again. I hope you continue!
TwistedVictorious chapter 48 . 5/17
Omg! I need the next chapter, I need to know what happened to the bakery!
Is Peeta going to move earlier than they were planing?
Please, update asap!
Hi!
Too lazy to sign in but I'm Courtney from NL Canada and I just started reading this story last night and now I'm on chapter 40. It's literally what I've been up to all day! I love it, I can't get enough!
Beautifully written and so interesting. Please continue ️
Omg...omg...omg...great story! I hope you finish this!
cdaye8184 chapter 48 . 5/9
Love this story!
It's all I've been reading the past two days, no joke!
Ugh I had a feeling something bad was going to happen to the bakery.
I hope time fast forwards so Peeta and Katniss can be together again.
Thanks so much for writing this story!
Monica Mockingjay chapter 9 . 4/7
I always feel so guilty for not reviewing good stories...so here it is. The first time I read this story I found it unrealistic, probably for I was under prolonged depression and everything seemed uninteresting to me. But now, the more I read it the more I appreciate it. Those dramatic ironies (like the one in this chapter) and jokes (like the Proja one) never fail to crack me up. Seriously, you have awesome humor. The greatest thing is, you manage to strike a perfect balance between humor and the plot, that both remain powerful and complement each other, the former lightening up the heavy mood when need be. The psychology of characters is logical and understandable too, I wonder if it's due to the story being based on your own experiences, not that I'm glad you encountered such tragic occurences. Not at all. I can relate to the characters btw, though my experience is more like psychological abuse. I so very much appreciate the relationships between the characters. It's true that they have conflicts at times, but it's truer that they always open up and confess to one another, especially Peeta and Katniss. I like how healthy their relationship is. When I read this story I feel calm and peaceful (like amidst a storm), that somewhere in the fictional universe provides refuge. I used to read your Tumblr around the time I first read Sever, and I saw you rather frequently posting Sylvia Plath's quotes. I love her poems too; the first time I read her poems (Poppies in July, actually) I felt my mess of emotions was precisely expressed. It made me feel heavy but somehow that's what I needed. So yea, just telling you this haha. Anyway, thanks so much for writing this story, Heather. Take all the time in the world you want to continue the story. I'll be waiting.
dragonBug27 chapter 48 . 4/7
I just discovered this fic yesterday and I'm already dying for an update! Your writing is absolutely AMAZING and the biggest compliment I can give is the excellent pace of the storyline... you've got me hook, line and sinker here!
pleasee post a new chapter soon!
Oh my god! ! I have never seen so many reveiws on a fic before. You deserve every one! I really hope we will see Katniss and Peeta reunited soon!
Reader701 chapter 48 . 2/28
Poor Katniss, she's going through some depression. Even though is got to be a relief, I'm sure she's having a hard time adjusting in her new role and home. I'm worried about the bakery, I hope snow and Coin weren't behind the damage!
Ssintak chapter 48 . 2/26
Can't wait for more!
Is there another story?
PrettyLu chapter 48 . 2/20
I have read this story 2 times until your new update and it is wonderful ! I've laughed, cried, I've been distressed and everything in this great story, I hope you continue soon because this story deserves its happy ending and more with that end in the last chapter on the bakery, I love your story and you really write incredible keep it up! regards ;)
ShadowCrystal26 chapter 48 . 2/14
You left us with such a huge cliffhanger! I finally caught up (after like 2 years) and now I can't wait to read the rest. I really really love this story; one of my favorite fanfics for sure, so thank you for writing it.
4,364 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »