Reviews for Breathe Again
Stephannie.Carmo chapter 1 . 4/30
I loved it! jade is so strong and self assured in this fic, not all needy like in others (although I like those too) I liked that a little more cause is different and awesome. Thank you for writing it.
XxCrossxXMyXxHeartxX chapter 1 . 4/2
Wow, I never actually took the time to imagine Jade's point of view before, but this is absolutely perfect
prima-dana chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
This is one of my favorite fics wherein Jade doesn't end up with Beck in the end and is STILL happy, or getting there. Show them what your worth is the best message to send. Keep up the great work! :D
clOclo-sorciere-megalo chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I totally LOVE ! Finally, a story of the true-in-love-with-Beck-but-independent Jade !
Super Jade Fan chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
AMAZING! I loved it, i'm really glad that jade walked away in the end because as much as I love bade I prefer stories where jade finally moves on from beck and honestly after tgp I definitely thought that jade could do better than beck.
Simply-Socio chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Interesting plot
AvidReaderAshley chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
OHMYGOODNESS! This is so good, but so bittersweet!
anlmoon chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I like it. I really like the in depth characterization of Jade. I think it fits very well, you did a great job.
Dawnmist of RiverClan chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I didn't like how they didn't get together in the end (I feel so shallow saying that). But despite that, it was a very good story with very good writing. And stories like that deserve good reveiws. I really did like your story, even with the non-Badeness in the end. And it had a great conclusion (even if it was sad). Typically I'm not a big fan of stories without dialouge, but this one was super awesome. Good job. You're an excellent writer, so keep up the good work. :)
Darksanin275 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
... First story where I am happy that Beck and Jade DIDN'T end up together ! LIKE !
chasingafterstarlight chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
PEARL this is so sad and the ending i am done 10000% done
BUT SERIOUSLY. this was so beautifully written and such an interesting look at my baby and her dreams and wishes (because let's face it jade is meant for new york but ughhh). it was really angsty though poor girl, beck's such a jerk to just randomly want her like that but it's totally ic? this whole thing is very ic and well-written and it makes me sad but happy omg you should write more ;) i just don't even know how to review this without this review turning into a mess (which it is already but Y'KNOW)
i feel like this is 1000% canon just
okay that is enough i am done thank you though :))
CyraAideen chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
that was beautiful. I never thought of jade like that, but I liked it. :) good job.
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I can only say this, Jade certanly can only live in the past for so long before she realized that indeed her world had not ended with the break up but rather was a new chapter in her life.

Good fic indeed.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
pantherfan97 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Awesome! You're really great at writing! You know, I love Bade, with all my heart, but in this story he was a jerk. A BIG jerk. I mean, in the show he seems at least emotionless and kinda sad without Jade (except this TGP-thing...) but here... not giving a shit about Jade and then suddenly appear and sleep with her? :( But the day after it, wow, just fine :D I'd like to see the expression on his face after Jade told him, she would go to New York Really great, this is a great birthday gift, Mad is happy, for sure! :D
jaya chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I smiled at the end of this!