Reviews for Cookies Like Crack
the fuck chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
What in the hell did I just read?
I just couldn't stop it was so weird and extremely hilarious. I'm not sure if the author has a fantasy about Cookie Monster and Clay or if they have a sick fucked up sense of humor like me and just want to write shit for laughs. Either way it was interesting to read.
Ku-chyan chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
"He's headed to California, to a land filled with milk and cookies, because a state that rivals Wisconsin for dairy farms has got to have cookies, right?" lmao. Wow I don't know what I was expecting but this is pretty serious stuff - which sort of makes me feel bad for laughing so hard. So freaking weird but, I don't know, written so seriously that it's a real story. I guess now Clay/Cookie Monster is gonna be the rival to Sonny/Oscar.
BrokeMachine chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
O my fricken goodness, how do you do it? I loved this! You'd think it would be absolutely awkward crossing these two fandoms together buy it makes sense. It has such a warm element, like the big-bad-guy also needs somewhere safe to lay his head after a bad day. And using cookies as a addiction like drugs matures Cookie to where he fits in the same story as Clay. Great job!
lederra chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Brilliant!
Gadhar chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
LOL! _
That was cute...disturbingly. Lol still cute though. Clay needs his cookie fix hahah oh wow. Who needs booze right?
Awesome!
DallasWinstonLove chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I loved this .
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I don't even have anything to say! But I would read more if you are going to do any more...I have no idea why or how anything...never mind..