Reviews for A Fireball in Bed
I like Wil, though I wish he didn't have the face fungus, and am glad to see him in action. It was the obvious gay pairing, enemies becoming lovers, so well done. I'm watching repeats of STNG, and have just lusted for Wil at his luscious prettiest in the episode where The Traveller first appears - he really was a doll!
blackmoon42 chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
This was so hot and cute! I loved it. I can't wait to see more about this couple by you.
Chris chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
Good hot story, well done. I like to see Wil with other than Sheldon, but that's hard to find.
Gaeriel Palpatine chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Fireball indeed! :)
gaarasgrl19 chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Haha just what I was in the mood to read. There really isn't enough will x Sheldon fics.
moveon2015 chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
hello
I love the story very much
could I translate it into Chinese and share it with Chinese TBBT fans?thank you.
wish you write more about m/m fic about out cutest moonpie
Pinkklet chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Really liked this story, Be sweet if you turned it into a story then a one shot.
Bulma-San17 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
fantastic ! you had me hot and bothered, you even managed to keep true to their personality ! :D LOVE IT!
Asd chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Loved it! Great story!:)
Lohkai chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
That was great! Loved it! :3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
o god! this is just too damn hot! thank you!
FUCKYOUASSHOLE chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
This was hot! I loved the way you wrote this. Sheldon and Wil were so sexy together. Way to go!

silverangelD chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Hot is not the right word...this is beyond hot and oh wow... who could imagine...Wil and Shelly... yeah... he certanly is icy outside but inside...such demons are in his sexy flesh, and hot like lava blood... and in his manhood yearning for pleasure... yeah you should write sequel... but with waning... but with warning... dangerously addictive pleasure LOL
kimmy cakes chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Sheldon x Wil? I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one who thought these two might make a good couple. I really LOVED your story about them. It was very believable.
Moonslippers chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Oh my, but this is a wonderful piece of work! I am SO glad there is someone else on here who approves of this pairing!