Reviews for Lying To Myself
Dauntless-Princess3392 chapter 12 . 2/9/2014
OMG Love this story. Please update soon.
Hildolfr chapter 12 . 1/28/2014
Seg is it not wonderful how the human mind jumps to the worst possible conclusion first, when all he was doing was picking up the flyers.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/27/2014
you need to update. This is very interesting story.
Grace chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
Peyton and Lucas HAVE to end up together!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/27/2013
From the very first glance to the long looks in the first episode, it was always meant to be true love for these two. So I hope you stay true to the concept for the pay off at the end. And if you don't, it's still a beautifully written story : )

Please keep working on it. Your Peyton is so interesting and this story needs to continue. : )
Guest chapter 11 . 7/22/2013
Loving the tension! But please make them get together in the end!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/22/2013
Great update! I'd like to see it at a point where Peyton fully accepts Lucas into her life and its them against the world.
LucasandPeytonTLA chapter 11 . 7/22/2013
Thanks for the fairly long update. But I feel that Leyton should end up as a couple. Lucas should support Peyton and should help her to get out of this depressed state and make her believe that these imperfections are what makes her perfect for him. I love the way you express Peyton's thoughts. I'm really looking forward to the chapter which reveals the identity of the mysterious voice.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
True Love Always

I love One Tree Hill, and I absolutely love Leyton. I never knew about this fan fiction world.. I just came across it one day, well looking for something else.. And boy ain't I glad I did.. This place is awesome! I just read your story, and wanted to thank you for write it.. I love it, you leyton writers sure know how to make a girl happy.. It's like your keeping leyton alive and I love it.. I am spending this raining day just reading leyton stories.. There are so many and I'm reviewing to the ones I really like.. So that's why I'm writing this cause your story got to me I like it a lot.. Please continue to write and I will continue to read... Thanks with the bestest regards this is going to be end game leyton right I hope so

Julie..
Guest chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
Awesome update... But I'm so confused on way Peyton treat Luke the way she is.. I love leyton but u r making me want Luke with someone esle.. Peyton doesn't desever him, she is to big of a bitch for a good guy like Lucas..
LucasandPeytonTLA chapter 10 . 7/8/2013
Now I don't have a clue who the mysterious voice is. Please update as soon as you can, cause I can't stand this suspense.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/8/2013
Nice chapter. Things are getting interesting. Excited for the next update.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/27/2013
Can Luke have a girl want him instead of him pining away for Peyton. Luke wasn't a geek. Luke became very popular. I just feel really sorry for him in your story. Luke is written as a love sick loser. I'm not sure who the person working with nate is but can Lucas get a little love in this story. I mean Peyton choose Nathan let her regret that decision.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/27/2013
wow, I'm glad you liked my reviews and that it helped to get you back on board to writing this again. I'm really hoping that Peyton chooses herself, not so much Nathan or Luke, but chooses Peyton, as that will lead to better life and to Luke. I suppose I can see why Brooke is upset at Peyton, but I can't see that it warrants such revenge and destruction, but come to think of it, Brooke was a class A bitch even on the show when she felt victimized. She got away with it a lot because she was entertaining and was later redeemed. So I'm really looking forward to seeing comes next.
leytonlover69 chapter 9 . 6/24/2013
What does he want to get revenge on Peyton n Lucas.