Reviews for Saving the World
sortofbored chapter 1 . 11/11
Love this story. I wish you would come back and finish it.
Orinatar chapter 1 . 9/11
I think its a great first chapter. Its nice to see a totally different take on Naruto after the training trip. Cant wait to read more.
nine telled cherry blosom 28 chapter 8 . 7/21
omg that was trolley epic I can not white for the next one
Refraction of Light chapter 8 . 3/29
I like your story although I fear that you have abandoned it even though I hope I am wrong. I find both Naruto both overpowered and just right. Because chronologically based on canon it's just about right. Hell canon Naruto probably would've been stronger.I hope you finish this and I really hope the ending of the manga did not discourage you.
NonoY chapter 8 . 1/30
Aw man make another one I have been following this story for quite some time now and I can't wait for the next one and also I want to know how the romance between Naruto and Sakura will be. Please make another one the writing is great and I can't wait for the next one! Please make the romance between Naruto and Sakura at a faster pace, Thank you! Your awesome man
midnightscar17 chapter 8 . 10/10/2014
Stop having naruto be stubborn lets have some connections already its pissing me off.

Update please
Sensuto chapter 8 . 10/9/2014
Please update..
MineEngineer chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
yeah you SHOULD get back with your story ASAP, man..
ahmadaziz chapter 8 . 10/6/2013
Please update ... I am just dying waiting to know what happens next...
nanai chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
I can't wait for chapter 9 :)
Guest chapter 8 . 6/26/2013
Hope to see an update soon
November Ember chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
Pretty awesome! I love it!
Bikerhead6969 chapter 8 . 5/29/2013
This is one of the best naruto stories I've ever read.

Please update!
sortofbored chapter 8 . 4/8/2013
Good to see you back. Looking forward to more.
WonderLad chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
interesting story i am looking forward to its development... i know its mainly about Naruto being SUPER STRONG but i hope you Sakura can kick butt too :)