Reviews for OPERATION : REBOUND
Logy chapter 13 . 2/8
Read this in 2018, i must say i really like this! Thank you for this.
Goldenbassets chapter 13 . 10/11/2017
So so happy with the ending! And all the smut was smoking hot and perfectly done! I can picture each character saying each line, you got them all down to a T. No one is OOC. I liked the introduction of Lucy and was glad Eric had the chance to meet someone new. However, since we really didn't see the bad Donna, I'm glad he ended up with Donna. Lucy and Fez were a cute candy couple. This was a great, HoTT story!
Goldenbassets chapter 4 . 10/10/2017
Super hot!

Jackie realizing that the Michael part of her life is over now, that chapter of her life is over and gone was good.

Hyde thinking about how special sex was with Jackie, how it had never felt like that before, how he had never felt like that before gave me all the feels and needs.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/13/2017
I first read this story when you were writing it and it really gave me something to look forward to during a very difficult time in my life. Four plus year later and still go back and read it from time to time because it's just so good. Whenever I start rewatching the show and get to the hard Jackie and Hyde episodes, I always come back to this story. You write them so well. They were so in character and yet they grew and evolved in a way that the show didn't allow. This story is funny, sexy, super hot and provides the perfect (realistic!) happy ending that Jackie and Hyde deserve. Thank you so much for this story. It has meant a lot to me over the years and I just wanted to thank you.
Vulcanprodigy chapter 13 . 1/7/2017
I CANT WRITE A PROPER REVIEW RIGHT NOW BECAUSE MY PHONE'S FUCKED BUT LEMME TELL YOU WHEN I LOG IN TOMORROW I WILL NOT HOLD BACK BC THIS WAS SO FREAKING SATISFYING! I DONT KNOW IF YOURE EVEN STILL ACTIVE OR NOT BUT THIS WAS AMAZING I LOVED IT SO MUCH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FILLING THIS VOID IN MY LIFE I LOVE YOU OKAY GOODNIGHT
mi-shell87 chapter 13 . 6/1/2016
I love! I've been wanting to read a Jackie and Hyde summer story of how it all happened. And this was great!
For The Love Of Cheese chapter 8 . 5/2/2016
Hey I just found this story and I love it. I was just wondering if you're still editing it?
107derwent chapter 13 . 1/17/2016
I loved this story! It's pretty funny, cute and sexy hehehe and it's so cool that you adapted lots of dialogues from the show so they would fit your storyline. Very clever! It might be one of your stories that i like the most! Good job with that! Hope you're still around writing!
sunskull chapter 13 . 6/1/2015
Loved this story! I was reading it on AO3 then saw the comment about it being completed here so I had to come over and finish!
Girken chapter 12 . 4/25/2015
Another great story. Hope you do another 70s show fic soon.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 13 . 12/17/2014
I really like this. So much emotion between Jackie and Hyde.
I was really sad that you still had everything play out like on the show (thank you for not actually writing that by the way) after the last chapter I was hoping your Jackie and Hyde would keep their shit straight. But the ending was great and I think this is how it should have been. I can't watch the 8th season because they totally screwed it up. So thank you for bring them back together.
Bloody dawn chapter 13 . 8/22/2014
I reaaaally loved the epilogue and also the thing with steppenwolf and the ramones ;p so fucking hot ! _
sfstewart chapter 13 . 7/25/2014
Loved it!
RetickLover chapter 13 . 5/26/2014
They deeeeefinitely deserve a happy ending xD it was such a shit faced thing to do not giving them their happy ending
la muneka chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
I liked this story a lot, really well-written, like most of your things are. I am not sure if Epilogue really belongs with it though, I am of two-minds about it. On one hand I liked it, on another, I find that full stories, like 'November Rain' which you mentioned, deal with S8 better, as I usually have a hard time believing one chapter can fix all that damage. This does not take away from your great writing anyway. Thanks for writing this story, I found it better in places than how the show handled that summer (which is, not-in-depth). I liked your new character as well.