Reviews for OPERATION : REBOUND
I first read this story when you were writing it and it really gave me something to look forward to during a very difficult time in my life. Four plus year later and still go back and read it from time to time because it's just so good. Whenever I start rewatching the show and get to the hard Jackie and Hyde episodes, I always come back to this story. You write them so well. They were so in character and yet they grew and evolved in a way that the show didn't allow. This story is funny, sexy, super hot and provides the perfect (realistic!) happy ending that Jackie and Hyde deserve. Thank you so much for this story. It has meant a lot to me over the years and I just wanted to thank you.
Vulcanprodigy chapter 13 . 1/7
I CANT WRITE A PROPER REVIEW RIGHT NOW BECAUSE MY PHONE'S FUCKED BUT LEMME TELL YOU WHEN I LOG IN TOMORROW I WILL NOT HOLD BACK BC THIS WAS SO FREAKING SATISFYING! I DONT KNOW IF YOURE EVEN STILL ACTIVE OR NOT BUT THIS WAS AMAZING I LOVED IT SO MUCH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FILLING THIS VOID IN MY LIFE I LOVE YOU OKAY GOODNIGHT
mi-shell87 chapter 13 . 6/1/2016
I love! I've been wanting to read a Jackie and Hyde summer story of how it all happened. And this was great!
For The Love Of Cheese chapter 8 . 5/2/2016
Hey I just found this story and I love it. I was just wondering if you're still editing it?
107derwent chapter 13 . 1/17/2016
I loved this story! It's pretty funny, cute and sexy hehehe and it's so cool that you adapted lots of dialogues from the show so they would fit your storyline. Very clever! It might be one of your stories that i like the most! Good job with that! Hope you're still around writing!
sunskull chapter 13 . 6/1/2015
Loved this story! I was reading it on AO3 then saw the comment about it being completed here so I had to come over and finish!
Girken chapter 12 . 4/25/2015
Another great story. Hope you do another 70s show fic soon.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 13 . 12/17/2014
I really like this. So much emotion between Jackie and Hyde.
I was really sad that you still had everything play out like on the show (thank you for not actually writing that by the way) after the last chapter I was hoping your Jackie and Hyde would keep their shit straight. But the ending was great and I think this is how it should have been. I can't watch the 8th season because they totally screwed it up. So thank you for bring them back together.
Bloody dawn chapter 13 . 8/22/2014
I reaaaally loved the epilogue and also the thing with steppenwolf and the ramones ;p so fucking hot ! _
sfstewart chapter 13 . 7/25/2014
Loved it!
RetickLover chapter 13 . 5/26/2014
They deeeeefinitely deserve a happy ending xD it was such a shit faced thing to do not giving them their happy ending
la muneka chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
I liked this story a lot, really well-written, like most of your things are. I am not sure if Epilogue really belongs with it though, I am of two-minds about it. On one hand I liked it, on another, I find that full stories, like 'November Rain' which you mentioned, deal with S8 better, as I usually have a hard time believing one chapter can fix all that damage. This does not take away from your great writing anyway. Thanks for writing this story, I found it better in places than how the show handled that summer (which is, not-in-depth). I liked your new character as well.
vampangel25 chapter 13 . 4/30/2014
i love this story that is how the show should have ended like great job cant wait to read anymore stories from u
appalove chapter 13 . 2/20/2014
Nice story. I read it pretty much in one sitting. The part in the epilogue where you compared Fez's kiss with Hyde's... that really got me! The characterisation throughout this story is so solid and I loved where the characters ended up. Jackie especially, I really enjoyed her in the epilogue. Aww, those two crazy kids, why couldn't the show's writers do them justice? Also, I appreciated the parts you kept in from the actual show and how well they wove into your version of events, like the confrontation between Kelso and Hyde with Jackie around too. :)
Guest chapter 13 . 9/1/2013
pkay okay bravo on this excellent fic. it is exactly 1:52 in the morning and i finallly finished all 13 chapters. *sigh* its just so perfect i dont really know what to say to you. but this is just wow