sunskull chapter 13 . 6/1
Loved this story! I was reading it on AO3 then saw the comment about it being completed here so I had to come over and finish!
Girken chapter 12 . 4/25
Another great story. Hope you do another 70s show fic soon.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 13 . 12/17/2014
I really like this. So much emotion between Jackie and Hyde.
I was really sad that you still had everything play out like on the show (thank you for not actually writing that by the way) after the last chapter I was hoping your Jackie and Hyde would keep their shit straight. But the ending was great and I think this is how it should have been. I can't watch the 8th season because they totally screwed it up. So thank you for bring them back together.
Bloody dawn chapter 13 . 8/22/2014
I reaaaally loved the epilogue and also the thing with steppenwolf and the ramones ;p so fucking hot ! _
sfstewart chapter 13 . 7/25/2014
Loved it!
RetickLover chapter 13 . 5/26/2014
They deeeeefinitely deserve a happy ending xD it was such a shit faced thing to do not giving them their happy ending
la muneka chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
I liked this story a lot, really well-written, like most of your things are. I am not sure if Epilogue really belongs with it though, I am of two-minds about it. On one hand I liked it, on another, I find that full stories, like 'November Rain' which you mentioned, deal with S8 better, as I usually have a hard time believing one chapter can fix all that damage. This does not take away from your great writing anyway. Thanks for writing this story, I found it better in places than how the show handled that summer (which is, not-in-depth). I liked your new character as well.
vampangel25 chapter 13 . 4/30/2014
i love this story that is how the show should have ended like great job cant wait to read anymore stories from u
appalove chapter 13 . 2/20/2014
Nice story. I read it pretty much in one sitting. The part in the epilogue where you compared Fez's kiss with Hyde's... that really got me! The characterisation throughout this story is so solid and I loved where the characters ended up. Jackie especially, I really enjoyed her in the epilogue. Aww, those two crazy kids, why couldn't the show's writers do them justice? Also, I appreciated the parts you kept in from the actual show and how well they wove into your version of events, like the confrontation between Kelso and Hyde with Jackie around too. :)
Guest chapter 13 . 9/1/2013
pkay okay bravo on this excellent fic. it is exactly 1:52 in the morning and i finallly finished all 13 chapters. *sigh* its just so perfect i dont really know what to say to you. but this is just wow
Guest chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
Bwahahaha. omigosh u r EVIL! everyone listening in on their sex, thats so awkward yet at the same time funny
Guest chapter 10 . 9/1/2013
omigosh omigosh! i cant get over this. u craft jackie and hydes relationship so perfectly. i pretty much died when hyde nodded into jackies chest. i can totally imagine him doing that and it was such an adorable move kyaaaaaaaah. this fic is perfecton.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/1/2013
ughhh why is this story so perfect. i cant stop but i need to go to bed
Guest chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
gaaaaaah the feelings this fic is giving me!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
okay man so i really like yr story. i luv jackie/hyde with a burning passion nd i think lucy is an interesting character. ooooh nd i luv steppenwolf so this chapter was a complete bonus