Reviews for OPERATION : REBOUND
GatsbyParty chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Interesting take on what happen after season 4. Eric may be a catch as you say but I always had a problem with his character on the show. He was a momma's boy who constantly IMO held Donna back in so many ways. She gave up college to be with him and she sacrificed so many things in her relationship to be with Eric and what did he do? He didn't show up at the wedding rehearsal, he dumps her over a promise ring when they are still in college, and leaves her to go off to Africa instead of figuring out their money problem to pay for college together. Granted, Topher was leaving the show so the writers had to address his absence. I just feel like Eric is also lucky to have Donna in his life and she could have done so much better than him imo. I am getting away from the point. I always like to read writers different takes on the characters. It always baffles me how many times writers treat Eric like he was some kind of saint in his relationship with Donna and they write Donna like she was the bully that took him for granted. He took her for granted so many times. I guess my take on both characters is different. I guess we can agree to disagree. I am both a J/H and E/D fan so I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy this story.

I really liked this chapter even though I disagree with your take on Donna. The J/H scenes were incredibly hot even though they didn't go all the way yet.
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 13 . 12/6/2012
This was amazing, so glad you wrote an epilogue to fix season 8!
nannygirl chapter 13 . 11/17/2012
Wonderful, wonderful work on this epilogue!

I so did not see it coming that it would take place after the series but I so loved that it did! And I also LOVED that you had it taking place on a summer day just like how this whole thing started, nice way to have the story end on this kind of day too. Great thinking there! I really liked too the summary of the things that had happened in the show and the time between the finale and now, glad to hear Jackie and Hyde were at least on speaking terms and had even formed a kind of friendship.

So enjoyed their dialogue in the basement, it just sounded so much like them! The little quips but knowing there’s some deep feeling in some of those words. Loved the bit with the t-shirt too! :D

And the whole liplock there, I was so excited to see it happen and then a little upset that it got stopped but I’m glad you did it too. As much as I want these two to have a happy ending I don’t want it to randomly happen. I could also very much see Jackie having trouble trusting Hyde completely but his words to her that assured her he could was so sweet!

And then the end with Eric and Donna had me laughing, could just imagine poor traumatized Eric running out of there lol A great note to close the story on! :D

This was a wonderfully terrific story that I very much enjoyed from beginning to end! Sorry I took so long to read and review, especially this chapter, but I think its safe to bet I’ll be rereading this story on one of those boring rainy days!

Fabulous job once more! Bravo! Thanks so much for writing and sharing with us! I look forward to reading more T7S stories from you! Till then keep up the fantastic work!
HydeLuver chapter 13 . 11/13/2012
I don't think I read the epilogue chapter before. It was so nicely written and a great take on what happened after the finale. It's great that you worked up to the happy ending by having him open up to her finally and making Jackie hesitant to trust him again, very realistic. I'm really glad Hyde finally pulled his head out of his ass long enough to tell her how he feels and work to fix things with her. The ending with Eric and Donna was pretty fantastic!

Thank you for sharing this story with us, I had so much fun reading it.
HydeLuver chapter 12 . 11/13/2012
Great chapter, the encounter between Jackie and Kelso towards the end was good. I loved that even though they hurt each other they were still able to be honest and end in relatively good terms. Even though he was a huge jerk by running off to California, I did still feel bad for him.

Also, good choice of song at the end :)
HydeLuver chapter 11 . 11/13/2012
Well Jackie and Hyde are certainly a noisy pair aren't they? Lol. It's funny that kelso doesn't recognize Jackie's screams, I assume because she's never made that much noise with him. It must have been so awkward for the others, especially Eric to hear them. Also, again I like that you include parts of the show into the story like Kelso walking through the screen door after seein JH kissing. I'm also glad you decided to keep Lucy around even after her break up with Eric, I thought it was good having her with Fez.
HydeLuver chapter 9 . 11/13/2012
It's interesting reading Hyde constantly wondering whether or not Jackie's feelings are genuine or if she's just passing the time with him and will eventually get back with Kelso. I always assumed that's what his character was going through on the show also, which ultimately led to the ugly end of their relationship. It is very nice seeing him be so honest with Jackie, even if she is highly medicated.
HydeLuver chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
Poor square Lucy doesn't stand a chance lol. I like the way Hyde is written in this story, he's still very hydelike but he's also the Hyde I imagine him to be around Jackie when they're alone. Like him saying up have to be dating someone to break up with them is something he'd definitely say but then taking care of her and giving him a compliment (as subtle as it was) is very sweet. I liked this chapter a lot.
HydeLuver chapter 7 . 11/12/2012
The episode where Donna came running back to Eric after the Casey thing made me rage so hard. I like the way you wrote this though, and incorporated Star Wars into it also, very Eric-like. Also, I really like that you take things that actually happened in the show, like the scene between Kelso and Jackie in the basement and Hyde frogging him, very cool. I'm glad Donna decided to be a better friend to Jackie and didn't make such a fuss about her dating Hyde like she did on the show.
HydeLuver chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
I like tense Hyde as he hears Jackie talking about Kelso. It was always fun to watch them kind of go at it on the show and Hyde frogging Kelso when he hit on Jackie. Eric's reaction to going to see Donna was pretty great, very realistic because he would be completely freaking out and unsure of what to do.
HydeLuver chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
I forgot how much I liked this chapter, and re-reading it now made it even more amazing. I like that Lucy caught on to the season 8 Donna that wasn't the great a friend to Jackie and its interesting hearing Eric decent her even though she makes very logical and truthful points. The smut scene was definitely very well written but it also had some sweet, romantic moments.
HydeLuver chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
Way to go Forman! Finally. I like the way you wrote Lucy, seems like a good match for Eric. I really liked the scene between Hyde and Jackie in his room, it was sweet and tense at the same time. Your pacing is good too, like it doesn't seem too rushed.
HydeLuver chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
I'm re-reading this chapter and it made me smile again. I love fez singing in the women's bathroom and then the innuendos between Jackie and Hyde. The bit when Eric finally comes out and is talking about his sexy is hilarious and it's such an Eric thing for him to be awkward while saying it. Also, when Jackie tells Hyde that she knows what he's thinking without having to look in his eyes is adorable, made me smile.
HydeLuver chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I've been meaning to review this story for a while now. I really like the idea of them trying to find someone for Eric instead of just telling him to go to California. I always wished he would do so instead of running after Donna after the Casey fiasco. They should have done that in the show too, maybe show his relationship with the slurpee girl just so we could see Eric with someone other than Donna for once.

Your JH scenes are great and I love how you describe everything that's going on, I can pretty much visualize everything that's happening.
nannygirl chapter 12 . 11/5/2012
Another fabulous, fabulous chapter!

The first scene was very well don’t and you really had me feeling bad for Kelso maybe even more than the show did when he found out there. It’s kinda weird seeing the goofball so serious and sad, but you still did a great job at keeping him in character. The poor guy thinking everyone was laughing and him and when he realized if Jackie was in love with Hyde he’d never get her back. My heart really broke for him. Also really really loved Eric’s thoughts on the whole thing and this part was written so awesomely, “Also, his bearded friend was risking a life long friendship with Kelso over this - and loyalty was essential to Hyde. There's no way he'd risk everything if she wasn't important to him in some way. As nauseating as the concept was, he was almost certain that Hyde had real feelings for the devil.” LOVED! It’s just SO true and I liked the little devil bit he had to throw in at the end lol And nice way to close up the scene with the chocolate pudding.

Jackie and Hyde’s scene on swing set was really sweet. I could really imagine the two sitting there, all cuddled up and it makes such a lovely image! I thought you did a good job at writing their talk about Kelso and Jackie’s sweet talk and how it annoyed Hyde has me laughing. Oo and I really loved, because ei thought it was just such a creative idea and comparison, was Hyde comparing his life before and now with Jackie to The Wizard of Oz. That was brilliant! And the added end with it being a great acid trip lol very Hyde. Poor thing though, he was really still worried about Jackie changing her mind and going back to Kelso. I was so glad that Jackie’s words were able to make him feel better and less worried. Sweet ending to the scene with both of them getting up to face the music.

And then there was the big scene. Wonderful job on that confrontation scene with Hyde and Kelso. You did a good job at having Kelso be a mix of anger but still keeping him as bit of a goofball. And poor Hyde he really was feeling bad about making Kelso hate him so much, I liked how he tried to get him to forgive him even giving him that free punch. Oh but before that the part with the two wanting Jackie to get out and her refusing made me laugh, especially when she left and declared that she hated them both. Another part that made me laugh was when she and Donna and Eric came in trying to stop the punching and saying how he could get hurt, the he being Kelso lol

Really enjoyed the scene with Kelso and Jackie. I liked that you gave them a bigger and perhaps even sweeter moment after this whole thing. I really liked the speech that Jackie gave him and I’m glad Kelso agreed to give it a shot. And his ‘I still love you’ was heartbreaking. Nice touch with ending that scene with a Jackie and Hyde moment, a very sweet one at that! Loved Hyde admitting that he would create this storm with her all over again but be sure to pack more umbrellas next time lol.

And finally the last scene of the chapter was nicely done with the rain check and the song Jackie this time chose to play. :D

This was a really wonderful chapter! I really liked it! Will be back to read the epilogue soon! Till then keep up the terrific work!
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »