Reviews for OPERATION : REBOUND
Sparks Diamond chapter 13 . 12/20/2012
I loved it! It is such an awesome story! Jackie and Hyde will always be the best couple and I love the way you ended it!
GatsbyParty chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
I loved this chapter even more than the last one. I really enjoy the way you're writing the dynamic between Jackie and Hyde. One minute they're feeling each other up, flirting and then they start arguing with each other. They have such a love/hate relationship. Although I like to think most of it was sexual tension. I see you're delaying the sex. Haha. I think is good that you're delaying it cause sex will change everything between them. You can't have sex with someone you hang out with and expect things to not change.

This line made me laugh so hard:

"Fez, don't you think these clothes are a little formal? I mean, we're just hanging out in the basement."

Fez is dressing Eric. LOL !

Glad to hear you're not a Donna hater. There are so many of them on ff. I don't think Donna was perfect, she has her flaws like all the other characters and they are teenagers. However, I've read too many stories where writers enjoy trashing her character and they write Eric like he was a saint and just blame Donna for all of their relationship problems. Eric was far from perfect. He was incredibly self-centered as well and tended to overeact a lot about minor things and could be at times somewhat of a jerk with Donna but Donna was strong and would not allow that. This is one of the things I liked about her. I'm not an Eric hater, I just think he shouldn't be treated as the victim a lot of times as he is on fanfiction. I do love the E/D pairing because I think they both compliment each other well. I do wish the writers had a season where Eric dated someone else. There was the slurpee girl but the audience didn't get to see it.

Good story so far. Really liking it, especially the Jackie/Hyde scenes.
GatsbyParty chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Interesting take on what happen after season 4. Eric may be a catch as you say but I always had a problem with his character on the show. He was a momma's boy who constantly IMO held Donna back in so many ways. She gave up college to be with him and she sacrificed so many things in her relationship to be with Eric and what did he do? He didn't show up at the wedding rehearsal, he dumps her over a promise ring when they are still in college, and leaves her to go off to Africa instead of figuring out their money problem to pay for college together. Granted, Topher was leaving the show so the writers had to address his absence. I just feel like Eric is also lucky to have Donna in his life and she could have done so much better than him imo. I am getting away from the point. I always like to read writers different takes on the characters. It always baffles me how many times writers treat Eric like he was some kind of saint in his relationship with Donna and they write Donna like she was the bully that took him for granted. He took her for granted so many times. I guess my take on both characters is different. I guess we can agree to disagree. I am both a J/H and E/D fan so I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy this story.

I really liked this chapter even though I disagree with your take on Donna. The J/H scenes were incredibly hot even though they didn't go all the way yet.
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 13 . 12/6/2012
This was amazing, so glad you wrote an epilogue to fix season 8!
nannygirl chapter 13 . 11/17/2012
Wonderful, wonderful work on this epilogue!

I so did not see it coming that it would take place after the series but I so loved that it did! And I also LOVED that you had it taking place on a summer day just like how this whole thing started, nice way to have the story end on this kind of day too. Great thinking there! I really liked too the summary of the things that had happened in the show and the time between the finale and now, glad to hear Jackie and Hyde were at least on speaking terms and had even formed a kind of friendship.

So enjoyed their dialogue in the basement, it just sounded so much like them! The little quips but knowing there’s some deep feeling in some of those words. Loved the bit with the t-shirt too! :D

And the whole liplock there, I was so excited to see it happen and then a little upset that it got stopped but I’m glad you did it too. As much as I want these two to have a happy ending I don’t want it to randomly happen. I could also very much see Jackie having trouble trusting Hyde completely but his words to her that assured her he could was so sweet!

And then the end with Eric and Donna had me laughing, could just imagine poor traumatized Eric running out of there lol A great note to close the story on! :D

This was a wonderfully terrific story that I very much enjoyed from beginning to end! Sorry I took so long to read and review, especially this chapter, but I think its safe to bet I’ll be rereading this story on one of those boring rainy days!

Fabulous job once more! Bravo! Thanks so much for writing and sharing with us! I look forward to reading more T7S stories from you! Till then keep up the fantastic work!
HydeLuver chapter 13 . 11/13/2012
I don't think I read the epilogue chapter before. It was so nicely written and a great take on what happened after the finale. It's great that you worked up to the happy ending by having him open up to her finally and making Jackie hesitant to trust him again, very realistic. I'm really glad Hyde finally pulled his head out of his ass long enough to tell her how he feels and work to fix things with her. The ending with Eric and Donna was pretty fantastic!

Thank you for sharing this story with us, I had so much fun reading it.
HydeLuver chapter 12 . 11/13/2012
Great chapter, the encounter between Jackie and Kelso towards the end was good. I loved that even though they hurt each other they were still able to be honest and end in relatively good terms. Even though he was a huge jerk by running off to California, I did still feel bad for him.

Also, good choice of song at the end :)
HydeLuver chapter 11 . 11/13/2012
Well Jackie and Hyde are certainly a noisy pair aren't they? Lol. It's funny that kelso doesn't recognize Jackie's screams, I assume because she's never made that much noise with him. It must have been so awkward for the others, especially Eric to hear them. Also, again I like that you include parts of the show into the story like Kelso walking through the screen door after seein JH kissing. I'm also glad you decided to keep Lucy around even after her break up with Eric, I thought it was good having her with Fez.
HydeLuver chapter 9 . 11/13/2012
It's interesting reading Hyde constantly wondering whether or not Jackie's feelings are genuine or if she's just passing the time with him and will eventually get back with Kelso. I always assumed that's what his character was going through on the show also, which ultimately led to the ugly end of their relationship. It is very nice seeing him be so honest with Jackie, even if she is highly medicated.
HydeLuver chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
Poor square Lucy doesn't stand a chance lol. I like the way Hyde is written in this story, he's still very hydelike but he's also the Hyde I imagine him to be around Jackie when they're alone. Like him saying up have to be dating someone to break up with them is something he'd definitely say but then taking care of her and giving him a compliment (as subtle as it was) is very sweet. I liked this chapter a lot.
HydeLuver chapter 7 . 11/12/2012
The episode where Donna came running back to Eric after the Casey thing made me rage so hard. I like the way you wrote this though, and incorporated Star Wars into it also, very Eric-like. Also, I really like that you take things that actually happened in the show, like the scene between Kelso and Jackie in the basement and Hyde frogging him, very cool. I'm glad Donna decided to be a better friend to Jackie and didn't make such a fuss about her dating Hyde like she did on the show.
HydeLuver chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
I like tense Hyde as he hears Jackie talking about Kelso. It was always fun to watch them kind of go at it on the show and Hyde frogging Kelso when he hit on Jackie. Eric's reaction to going to see Donna was pretty great, very realistic because he would be completely freaking out and unsure of what to do.
HydeLuver chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
I forgot how much I liked this chapter, and re-reading it now made it even more amazing. I like that Lucy caught on to the season 8 Donna that wasn't the great a friend to Jackie and its interesting hearing Eric decent her even though she makes very logical and truthful points. The smut scene was definitely very well written but it also had some sweet, romantic moments.
HydeLuver chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
Way to go Forman! Finally. I like the way you wrote Lucy, seems like a good match for Eric. I really liked the scene between Hyde and Jackie in his room, it was sweet and tense at the same time. Your pacing is good too, like it doesn't seem too rushed.
HydeLuver chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
I'm re-reading this chapter and it made me smile again. I love fez singing in the women's bathroom and then the innuendos between Jackie and Hyde. The bit when Eric finally comes out and is talking about his sexy is hilarious and it's such an Eric thing for him to be awkward while saying it. Also, when Jackie tells Hyde that she knows what he's thinking without having to look in his eyes is adorable, made me smile.
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »