Reviews for Different Eyes
lady alya chapter 17 . 4/3
more please asap
1983Sarah chapter 17 . 3/5
Yay to an update, a really great one! I love the magic teaching, so cool.

Totally into Supernatural, watching it from day one. Been to conventions and met the actors!
MinistryOfMagic13 chapter 17 . 2/28
Love this story :)
Can't wait for the next chapter :)
freshly caught Cornish pixies chapter 17 . 2/27
Ok please please PLEASE update again soon!
Chap 15 was like the most awesomest chapter ever and omg I can't believe Arthur knows now but like omg! Seriously that chapter killed my heart while reading it!
This story as a whole is bloody amazing and just genius! Like perfect! Just perfect!
Update soon please!
fcCp
Book girl fan chapter 17 . 2/24
Gwaine is going to learn magic? Is that even possible?
Bulletproof Vendetta chapter 17 . 2/24
Great story!
I love that Gwaine is trying to learn magic. He's one of my favorite characters.

And I LOVE Supernatural. I've never really been a Destiel shipper; I liked Sasstiel more. I'm liking this season so far. And I thought when she says "What happens in Hell, stays in Hell" that that seemed like a very Crowley thing to say. Also this girl pointed out on Tumblr (and I completely agree) that there's a scene in the commercial where someone raises a door and there's someone on the ground that we see from behind and it TOTALLY looks like Kevin's mom. And the silhouette of the person who raises the door looks like Ezekiel's original vessel. I can't wait for the new episode.
nerdyRabbit chapter 17 . 2/23
Its gr8 that u updated! I love ur stories! Also hope u had a good bday. Supernatural is gr8 and sad and just ugh my feels why, also if ur studying chew a certain flavor of gum and when testing chew the same flavor. It helps u remember because the flavor will be connected to the stuff u studied mentally. Cant wait for ur next update!
GateMadness chapter 17 . 2/23
Feel it build and when you release say 'brisingr'."
Oh right wrong universe ;)

Im glad your back 3
I love supernatural, where are you in the series? Have you met Balthazar yet? Or Crowley?
ri.sparrow.black chapter 17 . 2/22
For me the math section really was the easiest to prepare for because it's so clear cut. You can search online or check out a prep book and they'll list all the topics the test might cover. Go through a detailed list, or maybe the table of contents of a prep book, and check off what you do and don't know so you know what to study. Then practice problems. So very very many practice problems.
Hope that helped and I look forward to reading more of this :)
Ri
Madkatt chapter 17 . 2/22
Yay You updated!
Very good. And sat practice book. Online quizzes.
Quinn1989 chapter 4 . 2/22
As good as it is, I see a false in this chapter.
Gwens word: He would not give up on us.

Arthur has not only givfen up on Merlin, he even gave the order to execute Merlin.

Quinn
mersan123 chapter 17 . 2/22
Hey, sorry, not a Supernatural fan (was for the first few series then lost interest) but I am enjoying your story. Just love seeing how you are showing Arthur all of Merlins deeds plus including his emotions - brilliant. Thanks for the long awaited update!
saroura92 chapter 17 . 2/22
gaius could teach him but i doubt he would agree