Reviews for Different Eyes
Type your review for this chapter here...
Eh good fic!
Madkatt chapter 18 . 5/15
Have you not put this on Ao3 yet? I was looking for it so i could subscribe but i couldnt see it on your profile
karmadella1234 chapter 18 . 5/11
Hey Whats your AO3 Name I was searching for the SweetAngles123 and I could not find it.
Great story! I hope you'll continue it soon!
Ok, I know this story is probably done, but to answer your question, you can watch all of the episodes of Merlin for every season, on Netflix. You do have to pay for Netflix, but it's not too much, I believe it's eight dollars a month.
wokanshutaiduo chapter 1 . 1/16
Hey, I like this story so far! Are you planning on continuing the writing?
Grank chapter 9 . 1/16
I think my favorite pairing is merlin/oc or merlin/morgana
Grank chapter 5 . 1/16
my favorite character is Dragoon The Great because he always makes me laugh
Dreamer558750 chapter 18 . 7/31/2014
Really like this story can't wait for. An update
Elaine Weasley chapter 18 . 7/23/2014
wow. i love this story! i am getting more and more obsessed with merlin...i love how arthur gets to see everything. keep going!
SpangleyPony chapter 18 . 7/19/2014
I love your story. :-D Hope life has calmed down a bit now so I can selfishly be satisfied with updates :-P Best of luck with the driving.
mersan123 chapter 18 . 7/13/2014
Hey Abby. Congrats on graduation and what sounds like excellent results (being in Australia not quite sure how our marking system works but it all sounds impressive). You have been busy with all this going on - not to mention the storms! With all this in mind, many many thanks for a wonderful chapter. Each "adventure" hopefully brings Arthur closer to accepting who Merlin is and just how much he has done/sacrificed for Arthur and Camelot.
Hope to see more updates soon.
Again, many thanks.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/12/2014
Excellent chapter. I am so glad you are still working on this! I love watching Arthur realize what has been done for him.
daily-chan chapter 18 . 7/12/2014