Reviews for Stockholm Syndrome
Jen103 chapter 11 . 8/23
Hello!
This is my first ever time reading a Harry Potter crossover and I loved it! Prob helps that I also love Loki 3 so thats a bonus. Normally I am not keen at all!
Loved the characters, as Ive only watched the Avengers films I naturally imagine Loki as Tom Hiddleston, (although that is never a bad thing!) And all the rest as the actors too.
Loved the story and the plot. The tension was so thick, i wondered if you'd ever let them kiss. It happened so late in the chapter! Is there a sequel? Or does it end here? I suppose it has all, mainly, been resolved. It was fab - thank you :-D
Cassie-011 chapter 9 . 8/20
I like!
butterflydreams70 chapter 11 . 7/20
brilliantly written...
Weasleys-Wizard-Wheezes-inc chapter 11 . 7/17
Damn it. In the beginning of this fanfiction, I honestly thought I would grow to hate the story as I get to the end. I always typically see, "Oh let me redeem this poor soul who lost his way by showing him that the light side is the best side". Eventually the original character is so OC that their personality is barely recognizable. I love that Loki hasn't changed as a person seeing he isn't deeply guilty by the fact he destroyed New York or feels disgusted by killing other beings without remorse. Thank you for showing that there is grey areas in which a book can end, that there is not a good side or a bad side. In conclusion, I enjoyed this story immensely, and am greatly amused by the rather lustful ending.
brume42 chapter 11 . 6/5
First time I really appreciate a Loki/Hermione storyI'm becoming a fan.
Your story was lovely !
GraceEliz chapter 11 . 3/5
Wow. I've never read anything quite like this. Well done, I'm very very impressed!
Ara Laufeyson chapter 1 . 2/23
green?
ReitsuKyoruka chapter 11 . 2/12
This story was absolutely fantastic ! it was my first cross over and it was pure genius. I loved the story, the conflict of the character... Great job thank you so much !
Dolly chapter 5 . 12/20/2017
I want to see how Loki and the Svartalfs would react to dementors or boggarts
esthe chapter 11 . 11/14/2017
Great pairing.
tinksauble chapter 6 . 10/30/2017
Damn Hermione...that was great!
tinksauble chapter 5 . 10/30/2017
I really thought someone would of reacted hostile in regards to her and Loki joining their magic.
tinksauble chapter 4 . 10/30/2017
Woohoo! :)
tinksauble chapter 3 . 10/30/2017
Can't say that I'm sad to see Ron go. I loathe his character in HP and in all fics.
tinksauble chapter 2 . 10/30/2017
I love how conflicted Hermione is. :)