Reviews for Juncture
fred249 chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
I had a feeling it must be related to Helena in the finale.
Here again HG will save the team and warehouse. But please don't do anything that would separate Myka and Helena :(

I know HG knew better than anyone else that someone can't change the past, that's why I'm afraid they will kill HG Wells in the end :(
caseyrn12 chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
Holy crap these two chapters were awesome! I love how u had a flashback chapter n showed how Myra n Helen's first date was. N wow Helena might have to die so others could live? Definitely startin to get good! Can't wait to see what else is up ure sleeve, wtg
KLR chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
Please keep going. I assume that the Interlude chapter being in years time ahead means that Helena will NOT be dying, but maybe your plan, I assume, can still be accomplished by someone else. As in, someone uses the astrolabe to go back 24 hours, stops Artie/not-Artie from breaking open the jar, and then has the rest of the team bronze and/or kill them in order to stop their evil from coming forth. It's actually a very good plan, and I'd want to see the story through hopefully with all characters somehow alive.

I hope the show takes a different route. And that the show actually finds a second path where everyone (including Leena!) somehow ends up well and alive. Looking forward to more.
Tracy Winston chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
Very interesting so far! I cannot wait to see how you write this series, so I hope you are able to write and post more soon. :)
steampunk-archer chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
looking forward to more. was Claudia affected? on the show I mean. It looked like she wasn't but maybe she was. Obviously, Steve, pete, myka and Artie were. Poor Artie and the team.
steampunk-archer chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
OMG, love it. nice start
justme chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
Interesting. Please continue :)