Reviews for Hate
THIS WAS ADORABLE OH MY GOD
FioraLee Yue chapter 2 . 3/10
I'm not coherent enough to write a review this fic deserved. But I want you to know that I fucking LOVE this story, tHANK YOU.
Jazmin Solis chapter 2 . 9/30/2015
Awwww cx that was adorable! But I really want a part 3 ;-;
Kelsey chapter 2 . 1/26/2015
AmazInG
OnlyLoveNoHate chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
Aww Shizu-chan! (w)/ so cute! Like I can't believe Shizuo is so sweet and wiling to accept Izaya! Really wonderful story!
MysticSpeedForce chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
Ohmagod why would you leave it at that! Shdjkdmshxj it's too beautiful! WHYYYY! I demand a sequel!...please...this has definitely been one of my favorite shizaya fics EVER! I just love how Shinra's drug had so many repercussions and it involved Izaya's love for Shizuo to come out! I absolutely LoVE IT! 3 so yeah :) great job!
Honochan77 chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
Shizu chaaan, such a tease. w

I absolooooootly love this x3 Izaya's thoughts and emotions up there till he fell asleep, perfection. So relatable it made me want to cry. Not OOC at all uwu, which I rarely see in most shizaya fics, ugh.

Now can I ask for a third chapter...? OwO *in anticipation of what might happen* .

Hahaha, it's worse when you have all three walls AND the recon corps blocking you from your writing. xD
Guest chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
Omg you absolutely HAVE to continue this, it's pretty much what every other fanfic TRIES to be about but ends up messing it up but you portrayed this PERFECTLY and I love you for that!
I.Love.Ukes chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
Very nice job, I'm impressed. I really like how Izaya dealt with it. He didn't just accept it or feel all happy and relieved. It worried him and he even suggested that Shizuo was trying to trick him. To be honest, thinking that Shizuo was trying to trick him wasn't really what impressed me, it was the fact that you said he wasn't smart enough and wouldn't use those methods. I like how you portrayed Izaya and Shizuo other than when Shizuo showed up at his door. There are a few things about his demeanor I would have changed. Thank you so much for giving me a chance to read this story so far and I must ask, are you going to continue it? I would like that very much... Okay... KYAAA! I would LOVE that so you should... :) For me, please?
deleo chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
please please please update soon!
Midnight chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
Yo! This... this is just.. ah... I can't even. This is
AMAZING DAMNIT. I just LOVE how you ended it, with that little phrase of Shizuo's at the end! Izaya is so damn adorable (yes, crazy manipulative psychotic self-proclamGods with childish personalities gone cray-cray and back are adorable. Your argument is invalid.) And Shizu-chan is so coooool I love all of them and you, author, especially! *awkward bear hug*
Anyway, wish you to never get lazy and catch yourself a writer's block Bye-bye
Hanako-Chan16 chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
And...the bomb drops.
Sasuki- yuu chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
KYAAAAA! awwww me encantó,este es el final verdad? me hubiese gustado que fuese mas largo este fic.
Saludos :D