Reviews for An Indirect Proof
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
O.o Why so bloody short?! I mean, after all you've put me through this is all there is? Yea, ok.

This story was brilliant! I absolutely adore it! I did end up missing Billy quite a whole lot but it made me appreciate him more. There really is only one Billy Collins and I wouldn't have him any other way. Great job!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 8 . 7/31/2014
*high pitch squeal*

Rick is all grown up! It's incredible how much Billy has affected him in such a short amount of time. Oh, Billy. How I missed thee.

I understand why Casey and Michael wanted to chase Carson down and I kinda wish they had but Rick was absolutely right. In the end, what mattered is Billy. But I do hope Carson pays for his crime. Nobody should get away with abandoning a teammate. He will pay.
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
Ok. I feel bad for doubting Carson but the end still upsets me. I'm gonna have to leave it to Billy to decide what to do. Tsk. Can't be easy for him, though.
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
I knew it! I knew there was something fishy going on. I knew it! It's sad but I can't say I'm surprised. And Billy not doing what he's told to...I missed him!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
Billy! It's about time! As happy as I am that he's about to show up, I still sad for Rick. They guys never really made him feel like he belonged so I can see why he'd think he's gonna be tossed out. Poor guy. Now, to Billy!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
I feel for Rick and I can see how differently things would be without Billy. Billy is so needed to make everything function properly. I didn't think I'd miss him this much but I do.
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
I like to say I love Rick the best of the four but now that Billy's gone...I'm not too sure. I'm really missing the Scot and I want him back. Still a great story but it would be better with Billy.
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
Ok, I'm liking this so far but it's just not the same without Billy. I wanted a story with Carson but if there's no Billy then it's not worth it. I miss Billy...
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
How did I know Billy would be the unlucky one? I can already tell this is going to be exciting what with Billy in danger. Very nice start!
Shakespeare's Lemonade chapter 9 . 4/7/2013
I've been lying on the couch all day, sick, so I decided to read this story, and I finished the whole thing. It was so interesting I couldn't stop. I loved how you built up this mystery of who owned the desk before Rick and what was missing from the ODS. I think it was very easy to feel the dissonance with the team, especially in Carson's guilt and Rick's confusion. I'll admit, I was anxious for Billy to show up, but that just kept me reading, waiting to see how things would turn out. I thought you did an amazing job with the AU angle. Some people don't handle that kind of story very well, but this was just fantastic. I didn't want it to end.

I also love the way you delved into all the characters. Even the minor ones like Fay and Adele came to life in this story. I thought you did a great interpretation of Carson too. From what little we know of him, his behavior in this story still seems entirely consistent.

Now I almost wish there were a sequel, but that might be drawing things out a little too much. :D
BleedPurple chapter 9 . 2/23/2013
So I'm reading this again and I couldn't help but thinkā€¦it would be wonderful if this story had a sequel! I'd love to see the team catch up to Carson, who doesn't know whether or not Billy died or even if Rick and Billy or the the whole team made it out alive. Its fascinating that this story has left me worried about Carson's emotional state!
sockie1000 chapter 9 . 11/1/2012
awww... what a satifying ending. *contented sigh*

and lol at the comments about the placement of rick's desk! :)

thanks so much for writing this story- I really enjoyed it.
TheNaggingCube chapter 9 . 11/1/2012
no no no no no... can't be over. you have to give us an epilogue, Billy has to pull out the secret drawer and realize that young Rick has read the poetry and they have tip a pint together! PLEASE!
robby1925 chapter 9 . 11/1/2012
Great job on this. Everything dove-tailed together perfectly. Thanks again for keeping up the fandom.
robby1925 chapter 8 . 10/30/2012
This was amazing Faye. You pulled the whole story together from bits and pieces of the series and made it something unique. Thanks so much for staying with this fandom. I always look forward to reading your work.