Reviews for Facts
DaughterofTheHuntress chapter 12 . 6/24/2014
This is cute!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/22/2013
Cool backstory for daphne. I never knew jkr shipped them originally.
I'll tell you the canon backstory. Daphne is a slytherin pureblood in harry's year, but she and her family were neutral. I like to think she married blaise zabini.
Astoria greengrass is a slytherin two years below her sister, and it's her draco marries.
Anyway. Just thought I'd share that with you :)
casisonfire chapter 12 . 10/12/2013
It's so cute :) very original! Keep writing new ones!
Brooklyn Byrne chapter 12 . 10/10/2013
aww!
Brooklyn Byrne chapter 8 . 10/8/2013
wow. i feel so bad for her now.
Brooklyn Byrne chapter 7 . 10/8/2013
aww poor hermione. I can totally relate to her hear. Great job of putting in the emotions with out making them clumsy and awkward like "Then hermione was sad" or something.
Brooklyn Byrne chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
This is so sweet!
Fire The Canon chapter 12 . 10/5/2013
Awww, this was just adorable hehe. I like to think Hermione's first crush was Fred to satisfy the little part of me that likes Fremione hehe. And you're doing better than me. I didn't realise Romione would happen until it did... my bad. And until then I was very determined Romione WOULDN'T happen because my dad said after PS that it would so I wanted to prove him wrong...

But then I had to stop denying I liked the idea and yeah...

Anyway, onto the story. This was really nice and sweet and IC, and canon compliant, which is all the things I love hehe. It was written well, of course, and I guess I can imagine Hermione having those thoughts about Harry at one stage. After all, what girl ISN'T attracted to someone brave and daring and that?

Nice job on this, it was adorably sweet and fluffy.
Quidditchexpert chapter 12 . 9/30/2013
A brilliant idea, so sweet ) I love it, make absolutely sure to keep writing, xx
F Maurice chapter 12 . 9/25/2013
Sweet.
Softly Spoken Weasley Girl chapter 11 . 7/26/2013
aw omg yes they are cute! i think this is such a good idea for a story, PLEASE keep it up! but then, like, end with something dramatic, like "From the very start, a small part of Voldemort knew the Potter boy would kill him"
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 11 . 6/14/2013
ouch
ouch ouch ouch WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS
because it's so sweet and fluffy and beautifully written, but all I could think about was how they would end up.
[in sickness and in health until death do you part] Those words were never so true. Alice and Frank...oh, wow. This was a beautiful chapter.
HolyheadHarpy7 chapter 11 . 6/7/2013
Awww - so cute :) Such a lovely chapter xx
F Maurice chapter 11 . 6/7/2013
Really sweet. So is Alice related to Molly? They both have the same last name– Maiden name.
Rea558750 chapter 11 . 6/7/2013