Reviews for From Dawn to Dusk
Gwylen chapter 18 . 9/8/2013
I've been meaning to re-visit and review this for a while, finally got around to it :3

I copied this story to my kindle, just before going away on holiday a couple of months ago, so that I had something to read whilst I traveled, I'd never read any GW2 fanfiction before, so wasn't sure what to expect.

This book completely blew me away :D The characters are believable, written the way they appear in the game, it's really lore accurate in terms of names ect and the world just feels so believable c:
I love Caithe and Faolains story and this book made me really feel for the characters, I didn't put it down the whole weekend, it really hooked me!

Can't wait to read more of your books :3 Incredible!
Hopeless Alchemist chapter 18 . 8/1/2013
This fanfic was absolutely wonderful! I felt so many various emotions while reading this. You're style of writing has so much power in it. I congratulate you on a job well done :)
Hopeless Alchemist chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
I am shaking as I am typing this. I don't think I've ever spazzed out so much while reading a fanfiction, but limits have been exceeded. Just... GAH! Gixx! You should've listened to her! I want to go into this and strangle him, but sadly it doesn't work that way.

I apologize for my insanity. I will continue reading this now.
FLECHER chapter 18 . 7/8/2013
You know, I stopped reading this part way through because I knew it was going to get more painful before the end, but I'm glad I finally finished it. You've done an amazing job, thanks for tugging my heart strings and then tangling them into a ball because god damn it these two...
Evelyn chapter 18 . 4/3/2013
Please, please, PLEASE write more stories of Guild Wars. This was magnificent!
Evelyn chapter 18 . 4/3/2013
This fanfiction is probably by far the best I've read. Your writing style is glorious, and I swear the final chapter almost brought me to tears. I could really feel the connection between Caithe and Faolain, it wasn't an ordinary love. Absolutely brilliant.
Galathea chapter 14 . 3/19/2013
'A friend taught me.'

*starts bawling*
Thayet chapter 7 . 3/14/2013
This is so wonderfully written. I love it!
Spikesagitta chapter 18 . 3/3/2013
I did Twilight arbor recently, it was...illuminating. Was worried that Caithe had to kill Faolain then. But luckily that didn't happen!
Faerline chapter 17 . 2/11/2013
Wow great chapter hun. Is this the end of your wonderful but sad story? I'm going to miss reading it but thanks for sharing it. I've truly enjoyed reading it. If this is the final chapter I think you concluded your story very well. :)
Spikesagitta chapter 17 . 2/11/2013
That...sound worse then death in a way. Forever cut off from your love.
Faerline chapter 16 . 2/2/2013
Another great chapter. I'm going to be so sad when this story ends. I've thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Let's hope in the game updates to come we'll see what Faolain has been up to since the end of TA story mode.
Spikesagitta chapter 16 . 1/23/2013
Yeah that will end well. Not.
Tymaporer chapter 15 . 1/14/2013
For a game with so few fanfics, you wouldn't expect any of them to be much good, would you? Sturgeon's law and all that? But I'm quite pleased with this one. I love the exploration of sylvari culture, and how it changes as their population grows, and how they start out so childlike, not really "getting" things, sort of understanding them only in the context of what they know. but fascinated with it all anyway, and eventually maturing. And how Faolain obviously cares for Caithe, but in a very controlling way, which comes out more and more. I mean, it's all on par with what we know from the game and other sources, which is the point. *scratches head* Or something. My words are getting all tangled, so I'll move on.

A few less general comments: I never had much of a problem with Trahearne (blasphemy?), but I can understand other people's complaints about him, and you pretty much explained his entire personality without even really saying anything. The way he left so quickly after that conversation with Kahedins shows a person who deals with emotions by burying them. Gives him a reason to be the stoic. (Granted, I haven't played as a sylvari, so I don't know if you're just expanding on what you know from the game while I'm sitting here thinking you imagined it up yourself, haha. Doesn't matter so much to me though.) I also really liked the inclusion of Kudu. I kind of wish there was more fandom interest in him - he could be a promising villain, as well as a potential foil for Zojja, but I just don't see him mentioned all that much.

But...that assistant...:( I'm tempted to ask if you would at least give her a name, but I think it's better this way...darker, more emotional.
Spikesagitta chapter 15 . 1/6/2013
Darn. I hope Faolain didn't do anything with him..