Reviews for Renege
Auraya-of-the-White chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
Ah! So sad you're not continuing! This is quite an amazing story. Intense plot and super well written, you have me totally drawn in.
Rachel chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
Aww it's so sad that your discontinuing this fic but your writing and plot are incredible and there is nowhere near enough support for this ship so I'll be eagerly awaiting anything else you write in the future! :)
Gigira chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
Oh noooo! D: Just when I come back! That's no fair! D: But anyway, if you don't like it anymore, perhaps it's better so. Anyway it's better this than either continuing and feeling it like a chore, or leaving it unfinished like so many stories on this site, without a clue. Letting us take a look at the original plans or ideas is a great idea, too. Even while you're won't finish it, I think that for a fanfictioner you're doing things quite professionally. ;)

But I think you shouldn't take it down from the site... Couldn't you just put a note on the first chapter explaining it will stay unfinished instead? Because it's real nice work, and I think that even with the unsatisfaction coming with the fact we won't know the end (which won't come if you publish the plans... I'm one of the curious ones, to be honest), it's nice to read it. I've came across some stories that were left unfinished for a long time already and that I still enjoyed reading even knowing I'd never know the end, and I think this one could be of the same experience for other people. Actually, I think I sometimes also might enjoy a re-read myself... These are only suggestions though, I don't want to force you to do anything :)

That being said, I think it's a great story so far! I should have begun with that, actually. It's really a good work. It got me hooked like every time, and I really wonder who is the murderer! (I don't remember if you told me, I apologize... we shared so many ideas and it was so long ago that I forgot what you exactly told me about this story... however I don't think you'd have spoilt me, would you?). Let me hazard a theory: it's an alliance of Dahlia and Kristoph, who have decided to practice their killing skills on girls in order to commit the perfect crime on Trucy Wright. However Kay surprised the plan and in order to keep her from telling Edgeworth and Nick, Dahlia and Kristoph blackmailed her into leaving for New York, where they could keep an eye on her, all of this while perpetrating their dark deeds far from the lawyers' suspicion! Isn't that a great plot? :D

... I'm just kidding. Yours surely is better. (It hopefully is actually :D) I still love all the little details of your writing that make me see the characters very precisely, be it thoughts of them or details of their behaviour. They're all so well rendered. By the way, last little question, which book was Edgeworth reading in chapter 2? I don't know if you decided it, if you did it would amuse me to know

This fanfic is great, really. I enjoyed it a lot, especially considering it's been a long time that I didn't read from you. It's just a bit of a shame you're letting it down, but at least you're honest about it and that's great.

(PS: I'm sorry I didn't log in, I was too lazy for it, and you know how to contact me if you want to. I know I wasn't there for a long time, I'm still busy busy but I'll answer your answers anyway, I swear.)
Icypixie chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
Loved it. I didn't see any errors this time, so you're doing good. Happy Birthday!
Diana Lily and Isabella chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
Amazing as always, you have a real gift.
Happy belated birthday, your one shot is on the way, I promise. :)
Diana Lily and Isabella chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
Love the chemistry in this chapter, as much as I semi-hate to admit it.
I can't wait to see what happens! :)
Sorry for the short review, but I'm low on time
Ice Maiden Olivier chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
O_O wooohooo :p this is utterly epic :)
Diana Lily and Isabella chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
Ooh, I love it. Can't wait for more, as always. I missed you!
Icypixie chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
Beautiful piece. I enjoyed it very much. I'm so happy that Kay came back.
Icypixie chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Yay! You're back! I'm assuming that this is unrelated to trapped. Love the story so far and can't wait for more.

Much love!
Diana Lily and Isabella chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
You're welcome! But I will never follow your example in choice of ships. Never.
As I told you before, I want to see more of this. Keep going.