Reviews for The Story of Amelia Pond
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 7/9
OH! Oh, oh, oh! The feels!*Rolls around on bed.*Ack! To much! I CAN'T!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I'm crying
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
I'm in tears
Artdirector123 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
So cuuuuuute!
OswinUnderground chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
One of the most beautiful one shots I have ever read.
asdfghjklzxcvbnm123 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I love it and i think you should definitely keep writing! i would love to read it!
lokiqueen24 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Oh god, this hurt SOOOOOOO bad, very well written but it hurt sooooo much!
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I read it as the best friends I feel like they were, like ten and Donna. This was really well done, and it neatly knits together a lot of what Angels left unraveled. I really enjoyed this story, and I think you carried it off splendidly.
Julis Caesar chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Oh my god I'm choking up now. Thanks much. Just thought I'd return the favour (a review for a review), and picked this one, I'm not sure why, and "Vale Decum" came on my playlist as I read this, and that's NOT fair.

On that note, this is wonderful. You've got them both down pat, the Doctor and little Amelia. I love their interaction, and Amelia's sassy-ness and you stoked up my Pond feels again, drat you! But really, that's a good thing (for you), because it means that you managed to grab our heartstrings and yank (really really hard) on them. So congratulations on that. I'm gonna go cry in a corner now. Thanks very much.
Applegrass chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
This is brilliant! Exactly how I would have imagined it, thanks so much for sharing :)
Peacockgirl chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Beautiful! You captured the dialog between these two just perfectly! Poor heartbroken Doctor, and Amelia has no idea why. I love all the references to canon quotes and the "So Scottish"/"Well duh." Amelia sounded the right age, but still so Amy.

Ah, the Angels Take Manhattan feels ... they got me too! But this helps with closure a little bit. Thanks for sharing!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Good fanfic. Maybe an excellent fanfic