Reviews for What happens in Esthar
Summoner Luna chapter 32 . 5/6
Congrats on finishing the story! I know you probably have tons more story to tell now that they are married, but I think this is a really good place to leave it... From strangers in an awkward situation to newlyweds. (And thank goodness for magic-infused medicine, amiright? Given the circumstances of how they met, it would have been a shame had Squall's injuries prevented him from consummating their marriage!)
Delightfullysarcastic96 chapter 32 . 5/5
More is always better. Especially when it comes to your writing!
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 32 . 5/4
Thanks for the read. I have enjoyed it from start to finish.
hernameisrio chapter 31 . 5/1
I can't believe this story started 4 years ago! I have to say it's one of my favorites of all the FFVIII fics you've written :) I've never been a fan of AUs, because I've read so many where the characters are totally OOC, but this felt very faithful to how you've written FFVIII, if that makes sense. I love where it went, and I would love to see a fluffy epilogue whenever you have time!
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 31 . 5/1
A epilogue set like 5-10 years later would be nice. Either way i enjoyed this.
Delightfullysarcastic96 chapter 31 . 4/29
It was a great ending. Please do an epilogue. Please.
NightwingX15 chapter 31 . 4/29
Noooo! I wanted more! I think it was ended pretty well though, even if I'm sad to see it end. this has always been one of my favorite stories on the net, written by my favorite fanfiction author. I always love ot when you come out with a new story and hope you will keep up the good work for many years to come. the only negative thought I have on this story is that I feel like I was cheated out of India's reaction to seeing the island and the house for the first time.

Please keep at it and remember you have a fan who's read it since the beginning! It's just wonderful. The sweetness and sexiness blends together so well and I truly enjoy this story. Thank you so much for writing it!
Asahar4 chapter 30 . 4/23
this is like the movie hangover, ff8 version
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 30 . 4/23
Ok, i gotta admit i am getting tired of seeing Squall get his ass kicked every damn fight. I don't recall one fight where he didn't get his ass handed to him and was knocked out, poisoned or some other thing.

It is so damn predictable at this point and doesn't create any drama at all (especially when it happens every damn time) apart from me wanting to burn the story
Delightfullysarcastic96 chapter 30 . 4/22
Yay! I loved it.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 25 . 4/13
Lol, i know Squall didn't intend it but that right there was a nice "fuck you" to Rinoa's father
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 20 . 4/13
Serious, whats with Squall always dropping his guard? How the hell did he survive as a SeeD when he is this freaking careless?
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 8 . 4/12
I find it really odd that her friends say nothing at the fact that they where refunded. I mean really, that is a rather important thing and would at the least indicate that he didn't see it as work and that he basically was off that weekend and spent it with her
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 7 . 4/12
I swear if this goes the Amnesia cliche i will be so damn pissed. Also, what kind of experienced soldier like Squall turns his back on an enemy before it's stopped moving?