Reviews for The Enma's Vacation
pls continue the story
PanZerVoR chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Needs to be updated
TheFunnyPhoenix chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Ara! Empire! Please start this story back up again! This story has a lot of potential! PLEASE! -Phoenix
Ragnarok chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
No glaring technical errors I can see, no gaping plot holes, and the idea is sufficiently interesting to catch my attention. The last ShikiEiki vacation story I read was filled with way too much crack, so I hope you'll do a successful more serious take on it.

Keep on.
HeadServantJo chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Nice, don't abandon all your stories lol, it paints an ugly image of you. You are a good writer.
Nicolas Crossworth chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
pfffttt, disaster brews in the horizon. This is the third fanfic of yours to grab me like a fish from underwater. Though I must admit that I am impressed at the amount of stories you have running ALL AT THE SAME TIME! A noteworthy feat if I must say. I wish you'll continue this one just as you'll continue the others!
Wolfsbane706 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Here's a thought: connect this story with a few others, such as Team 9's Daring Adventure. It'd be interesting to see a vacation and a treasure hunt going on at the same time. Hell, throw in Shinki and Mima and make it TWO vacations and a treasure hunt!
Timeskipper1 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Ah, the evergreen "workaholic-finds-him/herself-forced-to-take-a-vacation-with-the-company-of-a-professional-slacker" comedic situation! It really never gets old. I think I've seen it with Scrooge McDuck once. And I'm surprised that there wasn't already a fanfic with Eiki in this situation, so thaaank you very much! ANd your writing style is getting better, I think.
Just one thing: Head Yama and (especially) Grim Reaper are very, VERY dumb names. At least you could call Grim Reaper Ryuk, hehe.
And, IIRC, the correct term to refer to the Judge of Paradise is Enma, as "Yama" only means "Judge". Then again, I'm not veeery sure about this, so if you want to change that check it first :-)
Anyway, good luck with your work! I just hope that we'll see a continuation of Never Alone and The White Wolf Tengu.
Another Man chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
"because you alone have gathered more complaints than every other shinigami combined in relation to neglecting your duties, so it can only be assumed that you are an expert slacker."

Trust me when I say that all passengers abroad my train were looking at me when I read that and burst into laughter.

"... reading glasses..."

I never knew she needed those.

As the previous reviewer also had said, it would be nice if you continued your other fics. Mental blocks do get to writers often, so much that you deviate and suddenly think of brilliant ideas for yet another fiction before getting another block on that. This is happening exactly to me right now, but assuming you do plan to finish all (i hope!), keep the good work up!
Sonanoka21093 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Erm, don't know how to tell you this, but I kinda already DO expect little from you in the field of "completing works"... Just the honest truth, that's all. ...Although, it's kind of funny that I've still not gotten around to reading your actually large, complete work. Anywho, keep up the quality, yet likely short-lived work! This one sounds rather unique! Still miss the Rumia one, though...