Reviews for Body and Soul
LW12 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
this so sweet and sad TTTT
Beizanten chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
so hot and romantic
Amber chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Whoa, that bath scene is a lot different from the one in Deep Ravine. *fans self* That is HOT!

But it's really beautiful and touching and sad too and the love between Mai and Zuko really comes through. I hate the thoughts of Iroh dying. *Sigh* Poor Zuko!

Private Fire is really lucky! I wish someone would write me an awesome story for my birthday. *pout* ha, ha

Keep writing!
kittycatvamp chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww
lmaosfomgcslhs chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Beautiful, simple, and wonderfully written.
Filled to the brim with true love and the real meaning of a loving relationship. You took the words from my heart and placed them elegantly into my favorite fictional characters. 3
Teahazz chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Oh my goddness, this was so beautiful and so sad. It was very human and real, this is something someone would do for their lover. I love the way you write Maiko, they are my favorite couple and you always do them justice in your stories.
Gabubu chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
So cute and sad ;A;
samfindingneverland chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
"Then take...I'm here." They are such a special couple; their love is so pure. Loved this.
Jedilogray chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Wow, forget the hot bath, I think a cold shower is in order! Nicely done, I can feel Zuko's pain, and Mai's strength to be there for Zuko waiting for her chance to get past the sorrow.
The Goliath Beetle chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
*Cries and cuddles under the bed*
I need my blankie. D":

This was so beautiful D':
J. Metropolis chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
This was beautiful! I really enjoyed it.
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This is a very sweet story.
Akira Nishikawa chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
aw, so sweet this two, death is always a sad event but the way it can make closer, or more closer in this case, two person is always amazing.

Nice shot.

Ja ne!
Akira
Private Fire chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
This is absolutely beautiful on so many levels! You have my heartfelt thanks for such a wonderful birthday gift. Thank you!

I am in awe of your talent. The technical writing is a given.
Your use of the English language blows me away. You are literally painting images in mind and elicting strong feelings in me. The entire piece is heavy with emotion, sorrow and need, but also with expressions of love. You are also very good with the adult content. It isn't crude; it fits beautifully within the context of the story and within the premise of "the" healthy marriage which Zuko and Mai have.

I love that you chose to use a "bath" scene. It shows a lot about caring and what one does for a loved one. Spouses take care of each other in times of need. Something like helping with a bath is another expression of love. I adore the Maiko shown here because this is what I want for them and believe they can have.

You've done a marvellous job with my humble idea. The sorrow felt at Iroh's loss comes through loud and clear, as does Zuko's need for Mai and her understanding.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

PF