Reviews for A Good King To His People
Lisa87 chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Lovely. Just lovely. So perfectly written. You really pull the reader into the atmosphere and bring the characters to life. You're very talented.
Lisa87 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Wow, this is fantastically written. Love all the little details in relation to the times - you must know your history! And you write the characters very well.
NarglesandNifflers chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
I loved this! Merlin and Arthur's characters are spot on and it was written very well. Great job! :)
Lady of The Wind Dweller chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
I love this! I wish I could punch that stupid prince in the face!
fairy goatmother chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
:D!
chele the original chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
I think that you handled this story well . I liked it ,even if Merlin was injured so done!
chele the original chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I forgot just how much of a 'Prat" Arthur Melrin.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
This story warms my little heart! Just wanted to let you know :) Thanks for sharing!
Fury Seven Kerrigan chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
Good to see a fellow Trekker on another fandom! I enjoyed this story very much- I think the interaction between Arthur and Merlin was extremely well written and I particularly liked how you had them developed in the future. I would like to see some more like this from you please.

Fury
The Libran Iniquity chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
Loved this!
diamondred chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Great fic! You got Merlin and Arthur's characters spot on. I loved the epilogue - the idea that in the future Merlin and Arthur are still such good friends and Arthur is so comfortable with Merlin's magic is a lovely one.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
nice story. thanks for sharing
Blinded HP chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
Cute story. Usually I leave a story as soon as I realise that it "begins at the end" and then continues on with Flashbacks or a "story telling" of past events but I'm glad that I pushed through with this one. If it was a long fic, I probably wouldn't have but I'm glad I did.

Well done and thanks for sharing!
KrisEleven chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
Loved it! Old!Merlin and Old!Arthur, oh my god, that made my entire life, thank you for that. Good story- I loved having the characters in this dynamic again, and you wrote their interactions really well.
sword chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
i liked but i would have liked arthur to have kicked ass may be i'll wright that, oh the plot bunnies! help they are hopping my way!
80 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »