Reviews for A Good King To His People
chele the original chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I forgot just how much of a 'Prat" Arthur Melrin.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
This story warms my little heart! Just wanted to let you know :) Thanks for sharing!
Fury Seven Kerrigan chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
Good to see a fellow Trekker on another fandom! I enjoyed this story very much- I think the interaction between Arthur and Merlin was extremely well written and I particularly liked how you had them developed in the future. I would like to see some more like this from you please.

The Libran Iniquity chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
Loved this!
diamondred chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Great fic! You got Merlin and Arthur's characters spot on. I loved the epilogue - the idea that in the future Merlin and Arthur are still such good friends and Arthur is so comfortable with Merlin's magic is a lovely one.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
nice story. thanks for sharing
Blinded HP chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
Cute story. Usually I leave a story as soon as I realise that it "begins at the end" and then continues on with Flashbacks or a "story telling" of past events but I'm glad that I pushed through with this one. If it was a long fic, I probably wouldn't have but I'm glad I did.

Well done and thanks for sharing!
KrisEleven chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
Loved it! Old!Merlin and Old!Arthur, oh my god, that made my entire life, thank you for that. Good story- I loved having the characters in this dynamic again, and you wrote their interactions really well.
sword chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
i liked but i would have liked arthur to have kicked ass may be i'll wright that, oh the plot bunnies! help they are hopping my way!
SoulMore chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
Aqua Mage chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
This was brilliant. I particularly liked the ending.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
Sad but cool in more ways than one
MadaMag chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
It's so unusual to see old Arthur and old Merlin... Nice work.
irezel chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
D8 that was cute and sad and terrifying...but good job! :)
zendog chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
Very good story...unusual structure made it all the more readable...dark turn it took totally belied by the tone of the beginning...I like being surprised...beautifully and clearly written. Love to see more?
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »