Reviews for A Good King To His People
SoulMore chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
FAN!
Aqua Mage chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
This was brilliant. I particularly liked the ending.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
Sad but cool in more ways than one
MadaMag chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
It's so unusual to see old Arthur and old Merlin... Nice work.
irezel chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
D8 that was cute and sad and terrifying...but good job! :)
zendog chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
Very good story...unusual structure made it all the more readable...dark turn it took totally belied by the tone of the beginning...I like being surprised...beautifully and clearly written. Love to see more?
Guest chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
Bravo! Encore! Encore!
Dymegurlie chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
I love this story!
SubRosa7 chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
I think that you did a great job with this. A very good grip on the early days, I liked the touches with young(er) Morgana and Leon, and Gaius' anger and then softening towards Arthur. And the last line is great.
ShiverMeFunzies chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
What a cute fic. I'm surprised this hasn't happened on the show. It would be great for Arthur to realize how often he just totally abuses Merlin's patience. Like with that pointless scene where he covers his face with the mop. That got me so mad.
Revhead chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Lovely :) It pulled on my heart-strings, poor Merlin. And Arthur was so sweet :)
Bottled Sunshine chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
So precious! Loved how you set up the flashback in between two flashforwards. Oh Arthur... I wish I thought you'd live to be Old and Gray and really truly knowing Merlin.
Jazz248 chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
I didn't see that coming! I didn't realise you were going to have Merlin whipped; so cruel!
Did you see the new episode? Nice bromance moments in there. You have good bromance moments in your story too :) I felt you captured the characters very well.
MamzelleHermy chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Oh that was a nice epilogue and a great chapter! Loved it very very very much :D
LoBall chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
The epilogue is great. I had a bit watery eyes.
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »