Reviews for A Good King To His People
Guest chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
nice story. thanks for sharing
Blinded HP chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
Cute story. Usually I leave a story as soon as I realise that it "begins at the end" and then continues on with Flashbacks or a "story telling" of past events but I'm glad that I pushed through with this one. If it was a long fic, I probably wouldn't have but I'm glad I did.

Well done and thanks for sharing!
KrisEleven chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
Loved it! Old!Merlin and Old!Arthur, oh my god, that made my entire life, thank you for that. Good story- I loved having the characters in this dynamic again, and you wrote their interactions really well.
sword chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
i liked but i would have liked arthur to have kicked ass may be i'll wright that, oh the plot bunnies! help they are hopping my way!
SoulMore chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
Aqua Mage chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
This was brilliant. I particularly liked the ending.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
Sad but cool in more ways than one
MadaMag chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
It's so unusual to see old Arthur and old Merlin... Nice work.
irezel chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
D8 that was cute and sad and terrifying...but good job! :)
zendog chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
Very good story...unusual structure made it all the more readable...dark turn it took totally belied by the tone of the beginning...I like being surprised...beautifully and clearly written. Love to see more?
Guest chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
Bravo! Encore! Encore!
Dymegurlie chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
I love this story!
SubRosa7 chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
I think that you did a great job with this. A very good grip on the early days, I liked the touches with young(er) Morgana and Leon, and Gaius' anger and then softening towards Arthur. And the last line is great.
ShiverMeFunzies chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
What a cute fic. I'm surprised this hasn't happened on the show. It would be great for Arthur to realize how often he just totally abuses Merlin's patience. Like with that pointless scene where he covers his face with the mop. That got me so mad.
Revhead chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Lovely :) It pulled on my heart-strings, poor Merlin. And Arthur was so sweet :)
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »