Reviews for A Good King To His People
Aldryne21 chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Ohh, this was so sweet (and horrible, I hope you send Morgana to punish those brothers!) love the bromance!
GeoffreyF chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
This is extremely well-written. Well done! There aren't that many writers in this fandom who write with such confidence and poise. The structure was unusual but worked very well, and it was a nice spin on a fairly common scenario. I liked some of the touches about the wider world, too (although wouldn't France have been Gaul at this point?). I hope you'll write more in this fandom!
Ash9 chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Loved it! Lovely bromance and harsh truths and memories made better over time. :))))
feathersofgold chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Really enjoyed reading this. You have the characterization spot-on!
Kitty O chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
... Nearly in tears with the beauty. Especially Thst last part. I loved it!
Mika271170 chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Oh my God!What an amazing story!And the ending,so so so good!Please,write another merlin fic!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
This is great!
ReadingRaven019 chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Great story. I thought it was very sweet. Thank you for writing it!
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Awww. maybe the jerk could have had N accident with a swors, eh?
Thomson chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Very nice! I wish there could have been more before the epilogue, though.
Drogna chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Nice story. Well written, good characterisation and an interesting look at the lives of those in high places. Good work, and I think this is a good fandom for you. I'd like to see you write more in this universe.
NybCR chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Wow. Very intense story-capturing the harsh realities of politics and diplomacy, how a moment of simple thoughtlessness can spin horribly out of control, and the dawning awareness of a man's own actions as a result... and still managing a heartwarming, if somewhat bittersweet, ending. Beautifully written.
Tibbins chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
I really can't praise this story enough. It was amazing! I loved how you got the characters perfect, as well as the plot itself being adorable and extremely well written! Loved it all!
Tibbins xx
SpangleyPony chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Brilliant story, except for one thing, it's only October!
Distressed Clover chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Absolutely amazing! You wrote everyone's personalities perfectly, and the epilogue with the call-back to Arthur helping get that cat out of the tree was brilliant.
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »