Reviews for A Good King To His People
Bravo! Encore! Encore!
Dymegurlie chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
I love this story!
SubRosa7 chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
I think that you did a great job with this. A very good grip on the early days, I liked the touches with young(er) Morgana and Leon, and Gaius' anger and then softening towards Arthur. And the last line is great.
ShiverMeFunzies chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
What a cute fic. I'm surprised this hasn't happened on the show. It would be great for Arthur to realize how often he just totally abuses Merlin's patience. Like with that pointless scene where he covers his face with the mop. That got me so mad.
Revhead chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Lovely :) It pulled on my heart-strings, poor Merlin. And Arthur was so sweet :)
Bottled Sunshine chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
So precious! Loved how you set up the flashback in between two flashforwards. Oh Arthur... I wish I thought you'd live to be Old and Gray and really truly knowing Merlin.
Jazz248 chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
I didn't see that coming! I didn't realise you were going to have Merlin whipped; so cruel!
Did you see the new episode? Nice bromance moments in there. You have good bromance moments in your story too :) I felt you captured the characters very well.
MamzelleHermy chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Oh that was a nice epilogue and a great chapter! Loved it very very very much :D
LoBall chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
The epilogue is great. I had a bit watery eyes.
Aldryne21 chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Ohh, this was so sweet (and horrible, I hope you send Morgana to punish those brothers!) love the bromance!
GeoffreyF chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
This is extremely well-written. Well done! There aren't that many writers in this fandom who write with such confidence and poise. The structure was unusual but worked very well, and it was a nice spin on a fairly common scenario. I liked some of the touches about the wider world, too (although wouldn't France have been Gaul at this point?). I hope you'll write more in this fandom!
Ash9 chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Loved it! Lovely bromance and harsh truths and memories made better over time. :))))
feathersofgold chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Really enjoyed reading this. You have the characterization spot-on!
Kitty O chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
... Nearly in tears with the beauty. Especially Thst last part. I loved it!
Mika271170 chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Oh my God!What an amazing story!And the ending,so so so good!Please,write another merlin fic!
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »