Reviews for A Good King To His People
heartacheinn chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Always so nice to read intelligently written stroeis with great plots! Can't wait to see Arthur's guilt...tee hee :)
Anglophiles chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Great start! Please up date soon.
Thomson chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Great writing! Your characterizations are excellent. I'm so excited for more!
bluespiritgal chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Awww...it was just getting interesting. Update soon
Vanessa chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
What?write!please!
Ddiwerth chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Absolutely fantastic! You have the characterisations of everyone to a T (I could hear their voices and see their facial expressions in my head so easily). And it shows that you did a lot of research into the medieval period (with all the sumptious details of clothing, food, names, etc). And the humour was fantastic (I got many an odd look from my family while sitting here reading it and constantly laughing out loud). Oh and it goes without saying that I love the angst and whump.

I hope you meant it when you said part 2 would be up soon, because I am on the edge of my seat now; about to fall off :O)
Ash9 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Oh what a part to stop at! How very rude! :D
This was a great beginning. So interesting to have the perspective of Arthur in the future and his guilt over his treatment of Merlin and servants in general. I think the pressure of being crown prince just gets to him sometimes and taking it out on the servants is basically the only outlet he's allowed. Thus, the total, occasional lapse into pratitude!
I love the setup with the visiting princes and a servant swap. I felt all happy for Wulfgar until I realized how bad Merlin was having it! I mean-really! He just started the day and he's being flogged? Not good.
Please, Arthur, do something!
occasionally-maybe-never chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Curse you! Why did you have to enforce the dratted use of the cursed Cliff Hanger!? I will only forgive you if this is update quickly... I am enjoying this too much! Even if I'm not a Slash fan, I am very much intrigued as to how you tackle the much loved 'whump' that the Merlin fandom does so adore. Please indulge me! Update soon!

Emma
tigetiger chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
This is great! Looking forward to the next part! :)
Pagen chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
bravo. this is a wonderfull start. im looking forward to the second part of this. everyone seemed pretty in charecter to me.
ReadingRaven019 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
good story. update soon!
Mika271170 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Oh,please continue!I really enjoy these stories where Arthur stars being a prat and then-I feel-very protective and caring...
ruby890 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Merlin had better not forgive Arthur that quick for betting him like a dog or gold. Nooo Merlin can't be flogged. Please update soon. Love this
Hiphuggers2 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Oh no merlin! Please write more!
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6