Reviews for The cyborg assassin and the space pirate captain
READER chapter 5 . 3/28
NOOOOO I TYPED THE WRONG USERNAME!

'REQDER' IS ACTUAL 'READER'! WHICH IS MEEEEEE!

UPDATEZ THE FRICKIN FANFIC! RANDOMZ!?
REQDER chapter 5 . 3/28
Why aren't you continuing? If your on HIATUS then pleaze try to complete this frickin funny amazin wonderful random crazy and best fanfic... I don't even know what HIATUS means...
ANYWAYS! Other than that why not make Zoruru and Pururu crashed near eachother's crash site? Maybe they'll comfort/bond eachother in whatever ways they-I mean you! want them to... Is there going to be humor in this fanfic? why not add more random moments liiiiiike...THEY GOT TRAPPED IN A CLOSET! no that's my randomness talking...maybe add...candies? babies? an alien with rabies? why not add a keronian in the color of blueberries? or maybe get to know eachother in a field full of daisies? or try to mine wood in a land full of trees? try to fight creatures off such as zombies? What-? When did I ever give random ideas like that!?

okay...KEEP UPDATINGZ TARURU-SAN DE-ARIMASU! RANDOMZ!? (*w*)
CrackPairingLover I chapter 6 . 12/5/2014
Man I love your story,that fucking Taruru just doomed the entire Garuru Platoon
Vbnmtyi chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
UUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! PPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
CyborgAssassinZRR-X1 chapter 6 . 10/22/2014
continue...?
Iforgotmypassmatildo chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
Update update update update update update update update update up date upndate update update update update updatemupUpdate update update update update update update update update up date upndate update update update update updatemupUpdate update update update update update update update update up date upndate update update update update updatemupUpdate update update update update update update update update up date upndate update update update update updatemupUpdate update update update update update update update update up date upndate update update update update updatemupUpdate update update update update update update update update up date upndate update update update update updatemupUpdate update update update update update update update update up date upndate update update update update updatemupUpdate update update update update update update update update up date upndate update update update update updatemupUpdate update update update update update update update update up date upndate update update update update updatemupUpdate update update update update update update update update up date upndate update update update update updatemupUpdate update update update update update update update update up date upndate update update update update updatemupUpdate update update update update update update update update up date upndate update update update update updatemupUpdate update update update update update update update update up date upndate update update update update updatemupUpdate update update update update update update update update up date upndate update update update update updatemupUpdate update update update update update update update update up date upndate update update update update updatemupUpdate update update update update update update update update up date upndate update update update update updatemupUpdate update update update update update update update update up date upndate update update update update updatemupUpdate update update update update update update update update up date upndate update update update update updatemupUpdate update update update update update update update update up date upndate update update update update updatemupUpdate update update update update update update update update up date upndate update update update update updatemupUpdate update update update update update update update update up date upndate update update update update updatemupUpdate update update update update update update update update up date upndate update update update update updatemupUpdate update update update update update update update update up date upndate update update update update updatemupUpdate update update update update update update update update up date upndate update update update update updatemupUpdate update update update update update update update update up date upndate update update update update updatemup
Updatenow chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
Update update updte update update update Update update updte update update update Update update updte update update update Update update updte update update update Update update updte update update update Update update updte update update update Update update updte update update update Update update updte update update update Update update updte update update update Update update updte update update update Update update updte update update update Update update updte update update update Update update updte update update update Update update updte update update update Update update updte Update update updte update update updateUpdate update updte update update updateupdate update update Update update updte update update update Update update updte update update update Update update updte update update updateUpdate update updte update update updateUpdate update updte update update updateUpdate update updte update update updateUpdate update updte update update update
Iforgotmypass chapter 6 . 5/13/2014
Its been. One year. Get. .now.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
Finish the story!
Kittycat chapter 6 . 10/24/2013
Please finish! This is the best story ever!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Uh... I notice that it's been four months since you updated... And, um, I was wondering if you could continue. Please?
CyborgAssassinZRR-X1 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Omg pllleeeaaassseee update I love this story!:3
IloveGiroro chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
This story is awesome I can't wait for the next chapters to come. /)
Spongenny chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
OMG I love the story so far! Please update this story, I would really appreciate it xP When you have time, of course.
I don't wanna seem like a burden.
Sorry.
...So please update?
When you have time... I said that already.
...Bai Hali
KittyDotStar chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Um... Author Taruru-san? Whenever you get the chance... Please continue this story. Thanks. Bye.