Reviews for Esme and Carlisle: A love that will never fade
Anni96 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
My fav esme carlisle srory
Ncisbonescovertaffairs chapter 49 . 8/16/2014
This is a good story but there are some very inaccurate parts. There were no CDs during this time period, and that's not the only thing I have noticed. It is a very good story and plot line, however you have explained some of the same things in three different chapters and made references to items that would not be in those time periods. This is constructive criticism and in no way ment to be hate, I just think that if you went back and fixed the inaccurate and contridicting portions this story would be even better.
Luna.E.Cullen chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
So far your story has been very good (I'm on chapter 6) my only suggestion is you should do your home work on the time period to sound more legit
For Example
Bar would have been tavern
And there wouldn't have been any running water (tap)
And hospitals wouldn't have been around it would have been small clinics maybe and there would be no collection of blood at these clinics and the "doctors" back then were often looked down upon and there craft seen as a bit bazaar.
But other than this I have really enjoyed reading this so far
I understand that my criticisms may sound nit picky but it's important to the time period.
Thanks
lovely read
Sidonai chapter 65 . 12/17/2013
First, I love your idea for the story, there are some truly beautiful moments and you have a great writing style. Unfortunately it has a lot of problems with timing and the invention of certain devices. For example, televisions weren't mass produced until 1928, they also didn't have the capability to watch movies at home until 1967. So the idea of them having a television and many home movies to watch is impractical. Timing of Esme joining their coven is only 3 years after Edward joined Carlisle not 10 years (Edward was change in 1918 and you stated Esme's son was born in 1921 and she killed herself two days later). There are also a lot of grammatical and word choice errors for example you often use the word 'except' instead of 'accept' or 'won' instead of 'one'. Sometimes you stop writing a sentence halfway through and just continue to the next paragraph. Or repeat ideas over and over again (fishing when they first travel to isle Esme, also you state that Carlisle teaches her horse riding instead of the other way round, during their stay on the isle).

I really feel this could be a fantastic story with some serious editing. Keep up the good work!
Fabriana chapter 165 . 8/12/2013
Amazing! I loved it so much!
Guest chapter 137 . 7/31/2013
Poor Esme! I can imagine the rough life that she had to go through!
Guest chapter 111 . 7/18/2013
Gasp!
Guest chapter 89 . 7/8/2013
Uh oh!
Guest chapter 87 . 6/27/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Emmett proposed to Rosalie!
Fabriana chapter 84 . 6/26/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww! Rosalie loves Emmett! And Carlisle is such a romantic! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Guest chapter 79 . 6/23/2013
Royce! THat bastard
Guest chapter 77 . 6/21/2013
Damn Carlisle is a romantic! If i were Esme i would have fainted and he would have to catch me and then we would look into each others eyes and he would lower his head to mine and kiss passionitly!
Guest chapter 47 . 5/26/2013
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! (clap!) (clap!) (clap!)
Guest chapter 37 . 5/24/2013