Reviews for A Very Good Year
guest chapter 11 . 11/30/2014
To bad he didn't have a child with Monica before he died. That would have been a great gift.
Phoebe chapter 11 . 8/1/2014
Awwwwwwwwww This is the sweetist and sadist thing I have EVER read. Well Done :)
Prof-the F.R.I.E.N.D.S fanatic chapter 11 . 1/23/2014
Oh my god. I couldn't even get through the last of the chapter. Everything was illegibly blurry I was crying so hard. It isn't often that I cry this hard at stories(I always cry when chandler dies, but not this hard). I argued with myself whether to continue reading this when I realized his illness was terminal and he had no hope to get better. My god that was beautifully depressing. Well done.
MeganLucy26 chapter 11 . 5/27/2013
One of the saddest things I have ever red :'( xx
Guest chapter 11 . 1/2/2013
omg i cried my eyes out. this was an amazingly sad, but good story. no story has ever made me cry so hard i had to get up and leave for a minute. Wonderful in every way possible.
Mondlerfan101 chapter 11 . 10/27/2012
Wow...That was very good! But very sad at the end I cried :'( I liked it. A part of me was still hoping that he wasn't going to die, that the doctors found a way they could still save him :( But I still enjoyed reading it.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/9/2011
There are a number of stories which are on cancer and terminal illnesses, but yours is one of the best ones.

I was crying at the "I won't be far away." Such a simple sentence, but it has such strong sorrow. Very emotional and evocative.
BluEyes chapter 11 . 10/12/2009
halfway through this chapter, i stopped being able to read the screen i was crying so hard. which is pretty ridiculous, since i've read this before, even if that was years ago. i needed a good cry today. i knew one of your fics would be just the cure for that :)
ArnabBarua chapter 11 . 5/11/2009
You had me crying and bawling by the end, it was so tragic.
smileyface994 chapter 11 . 10/13/2007
Damn it you made me cry!
This Account Needs Deleted chapter 11 . 8/9/2005
Yeah, I just wanted to review to tell you that you made me cry. :( There's only one other fic that's made me cry, and that fic was also about cancer (wait, this fic was about Chandler having cancer, right? Ergh, it's too late for me to be submitting a review). Cancer's a sore subject for me - you'd think I'd realize that I shouldn't read fics about it, lol. Anyways, great job. You did really well with capturing reactions and symptoms, etc.
Tilulation chapter 11 . 4/8/2005
U made me cry! I love this story. its one of the best Ive ever read even though it was so sad.. 10x.. :)
Susan chapter 11 . 12/9/2003
OMG! I'm still crying. One of the best stories I ever red! WOW! Thanks!
Lucy H chapter 11 . 2/16/2003
Oh man... make me cry, why don't you? No, seriously, I loved it. Brings back emotions. Well done.
julie chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
What a truely great story.