Reviews for Shampooed and Confused
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Kinda confused at first, still am at the end
Michael The-Zorch Haney chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I have only one things to say...

MOAR!
AshK1980 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Good work!
JohnStang chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I loved this story very much.

However you have a certain timeline wrong. You mentioned that the Martial Arts Ice Skating Competition had already taken place. However I have the complete anime series on DVD.

It is true that they did have a prequel flashback to the competition during the later half of season one (which I found strange cause said events of the flashback had not happened yet).

However the actual Martial Art Ice Skating competition did not happen until season two and after the shampoo memory erasing arc.
Maze chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Very good and to the point.
Bree R chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I like this story. It's got a pretty huge problem though and that's simply length. You've got a great idea and concept here but the shortness of the piece and how quickly it is resolved badly hurts the story. That said it is a well done piece and I did enjoy reading it again. Thanks for sharing it.
akibara chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
nice read. stretched my suspensions a bit but did not break them.
Richard Ryley chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Very interesting. The one flaw I can see in the concept is that Ranma does transform into a girl in front of Akane. He shows her his curse in an attempt to jog her memory, something that is, from all appearance, incredibly embarassing to him. And Akane doesn't make things any better when she comments "So you're a crossdresser, then?" I'm guessing Akane believed this "Ranma" was a girl who dressed as a guy. (And the water revealed her figure by making her clothes cling more tightly)

Then again, this is in the Anime, it may not have happened in the manga. I assumed it did, but should double check.

If we assume Ranma DIDN'T show Akane his curse, though, and we assume Shampoo COULDN'T have erased Akane's memory of her since she wasn't aware they were the same person, I can see this happening. It's a fascinating concept - Akane remembers her affection for Ranma (it's not love at this point, but coming close, particularly if Ranma has called her his fiancee, order of the Golden Pair arc being critical here) but being forced to forget his name she can see him without the filter of "perverted boy".

This is almost worth a sequel, but stands well as a one shot.