Reviews for Recovery
kennisha.james chapter 1 . 7/12
Can't believe I didn't review this. *shakes head* loved it sooooo much. Im so happy, they helped each other in the end. The bro-bro love is strong in this. Grimm is gonna be kicking hollow ass.
Bleach1112 chapter 17 . 10/14/2014
This was one of the best Ichigrimm fanfictions ever! I'm not even mad it's not yaoi. I love the last two chapters the best. It sums things up very nicely!
Caitriona695 chapter 17 . 9/22/2014
This is one of the most emotionally draining (in a good way) pieces I'e read in a long time. Thank you for sharing it with us.
EmmaAnimeOtaku chapter 17 . 9/16/2014
I loved this story so much! I originally clicked in this thinking it was a yaoi, and although it wasn't, the story kept me reading anyway! It was written so well! I felt so bad for Grimmjow and I absolutely loved the way you wrote Ichigo too! Well done, you should be very proud of this story.
Kitty3784 chapter 4 . 4/25/2014
The last part made cry, but I don't know why. Poor Grimmjow, I just want to kill Captain of the 12th barracks I HATE HIM!
Moon's last stand chapter 17 . 2/15/2014
your stories never fail to make me cry. They are so horribly good. If that makes any sense...
Midori chapter 17 . 9/20/2013
I CAN CRYYYYYYYY! this was an AWESOME STORYY! Very sad but the great ending makes it even better! A MASTER PIECE! I would definitely make this a spinoff light novel if i were you! once a again ABSOLUTELY SUUUPPPEERRRRRR AWESOME FIC!
gollumsfriend chapter 17 . 6/12/2013
I found this a really difficult story to read at times, due to the extraordinary physical and mental abuse mentioned.

But...I felt relieved at the end. I'd been very worried during the last few chapters...that Grimmjow would never begin to recover or possibly even kill himself (though you had no mention in summary of character death, it was a huge fear I still had!)

I'm actually pleased to see you didn't give it the perfect "happy ending all wrapped up with a pretty bow." Instead, you ended it with a feeling of tremendous progress being made on Grimmjow's part, but in a realistic manner. If you'd written that he'd had more progress than what he had begun to accomplish, I don't think that sense of realism would have been there at all and the ending would have felt cheap somehow.

Definitely a dark story, but also a very good read. Thank you for posting and keep up the great work!
BlackNinja0227 chapter 17 . 6/5/2013
I was expecting a yaoi. I no longer felt disappointment as I kept reading ,nice skill you got there...now if you'd excuse me...going to look for more of your storys
Purtail chapter 17 . 4/25/2013
Wow! This is just... such a beautiful story! I wish it had been GrimmIchi in the end, and I didn't really think the IchiHime thing was very necessary in light of the whole story, but that's okay. I enjoyed it a lot, all the same. It was an amazing tale and I'm so glad I read it. Wonderful job!
HikariOni chapter 9 . 3/23/2013
Usually i wait until the end before i decide if i have anything worth saying or not.
i couldn't hold back here though-this is FANTASTIC!
i'm so excited to keep reading that it's all i'm doing between doing the laundry that has piled up while my boiler was broken...the only down side i can see from here is that the story ends at some point (and possibly the Orihime break up scene to come, but hey, ish happens, ne?).
In the "true Bleach universe" i'd have to say that my OTP is Ichigo and Senna, and when it comes to yaoi parings, i always thought that i preferred him with Renji, but GrimmIchi parings have started to grow on me. i think that you may have just fully converted me with this.
It's obvious that in a GrimIchi paring, Grimm is the dominator. As someone whose SO is VERY dominating, i'm very familiar with the dynamics in that kind of relationship. i love how this explores the idea of weaknesses in someone who would rather that no one figure out that they had any. i love how it shows the strength given to those who dominate from those which they dominate. Even though Grimmjow is in the awful state that he's in, even though he's basically been reduced to a child on house arrest, he is still in control in some ways. He hasn't really got any power but his own stubbornness right now, but he's still kinda the boss because it's all about him.
Dealing with a very dominant (sorry that i keep using that word!) person at a personal level is like, a secret world. Mostly all anyone outside of it can see is one person above another; they don't see that it's actually a very delicate balance. No one really knows how strong you have to be to be with someone like that-it can even be considered as being even stronger albeit in a different way. No one knows how much someone that strong relies on the strength they borrow from the other, less dominant person. Though this is a very extreme example, it paints the picture so clearly that i breath faster, almost in little pants, as i read.
Honestly, i think that i had more to say, but this has already gone on more then long enough and then some. Also, i'd really like to continue reading! So...THANK YOU SOO MUCH for this! 3 3 3
Bookgal7 chapter 17 . 3/17/2013
NOOOOOOO! I was wondering why I haven't been getting more updates from you! Man, why are so many authors finishing their fanfics before I get a chance to catch up?! *sigh* It was wonderful following your story and I wish I was able to tail it to the end. And I can't believe what happened in the last two chapters! It was insane (...and I found so much innuendo too...gah, sorry friends corrupted me and now I keep finding innuendo. Curse it. Curse it all.)! Thanks again, for the read. Hopefully I might be able to find some other pieces by you? If you could, I would appreciate if you pm your fanfics so I can check them out. Well, see yaz!
XxReiGxX chapter 17 . 3/3/2013
Damn! I really don't have any good enough words to explain how awesome this story was.
"Awesome" was good enough either, hehe...Anyway, hope you one day get to publish the original work you mentioned at the end of the last chapter. :) You are a terrific author! (This is coming from someone who can barely keep attention with books. You really hooked me. XD)

Anywho, just thought I should leave a review, since I rarely come across good writting that makes me feel so much. u Keep up the great work!
RoseJustice chapter 17 . 2/23/2013
YAY! You rock! I'm so glad things ended well! I wish someone would off Kurotsuchi in the manga...
Annoying Owl chapter 17 . 2/17/2013