Reviews for Wee Tumblr Fics
Jayda Morgana chapter 48 . 8/19/2013
Oh, God, these are fantastic; I do hope you write more! My favorite was the 'Victorian' one - beautiful in all ways :D
sana-chan9 chapter 48 . 6/4/2013
That went from sweet to AWWW YISSSSS HOTNESS
Guest chapter 48 . 5/27/2013
Beautiful, really, matches perfectly with asandalinbelgravia's amazing work. Thanks so much to both of you, talented people!
Rairakku1234 chapter 48 . 5/28/2013
'The point—and it'd been John's idea—was for them to while away a case-free day putting a Sherlock sense other than sight through its paces.'

Oh such a fun idea. Could write a whole fic about them testing Sherlock's diffent senses for fun and distraction. And you could do either a gen or a slash. (Where you inspired by your friend Verity's Heart in The Whole as well as the artwork)?

'And before long they were both breathing fast and deep.'

Very Sexy. :)

Fun Tumblr fic.
Rairakku
Doni chapter 48 . 5/28/2013
So very sensual.
R.Harper chapter 48 . 5/28/2013
Love it! That was just super hot and really sweet - my favourite mix!

Can't wait for more - these really brighten my day.
starrysummernights chapter 48 . 5/27/2013
I've officially gone nonverbal. My eyes were THIS big when reading that last part and I'm trying to tell you why... That was something incredibly erotic, but at the same time very sweet and intimate. There just seemed to be a lot of emotions that hit me with this piece and it was stunning. Another great chapter :)
mugglemom08 chapter 48 . 5/27/2013
Oh, that would be so much fun.
Artemis Fortune chapter 48 . 5/27/2013
I'm whining and whimpering like a little pup. What a treat it would be to get a whiff of their scents intermingled together. I'm remembering fondly John-wearing
-Sherlock's-clothing fics
Forte
Rairakku1234 chapter 47 . 5/25/2013
'Years later, by the time he and Sherlock fell hard into one another's orbit, The Look was without flaw and so evocative with Your shit? I'm taking precisely none of it, that within weeks Sherlock learned to 1) avoid it entirely and 2) court it constantly.'

Hahahahah of course he does both heheheheh

'So Sherlock will strive, by any means necessary, to be worth looking at.
And John? Well, John's going to damn well look.'

:) hehehehe So very wonderfully them.

Fun Chapter,
Rairakku
sana-chan9 chapter 47 . 5/14/2013
I need to perfect the look o_o
R.Harper chapter 47 . 5/14/2013
Ugh, I loved this so much;

" Years later, by the time he and Sherlock fell hard into one another's orbit, The Look was without flaw and so evocative with Your shit? I'm taking precisely none of it, that within weeks Sherlock learned to 1) avoid it entirely and 2) court it constantly. "

Fab.

Can't wait for more. I read these twice each time; once on Tumblr and once on here. If they were anywhere else I'd read 'em there too.
Doni chapter 47 . 5/13/2013
Seriously, for that look? How could you blame him? ;)
Artemis Fortune chapter 47 . 5/13/2013
I'm looking and I'm seeing and yes, looks can kill
Forte
mugglemom08 chapter 47 . 5/13/2013
This fic matches that drawing PERFECTLY!