Reviews for Déjà vu
BillBrink chapter 1 . 6/15
Yes! Perfect short story.
Princess of the Pen chapter 1 . 5/24
COMPLETED? This can't be it! It's so good and you can practically do what ever you want from here on out. I mean, this is just ... wow! Please continue it! Please, please please?
starlite22 chapter 1 . 1/28
Wow great opening up please update.
Bil chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Very cool! Great place to end it.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Wow. This could be a great beginning to a chapter fic. It stands great on it's own too.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
But this is so interesting! You can't just end it there! Even those it was a perfect ending line...I hope you or will write more.
MSgt SilverDollar chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
A great start for a full blown story. With this as a first chapter you could do pretty much anything you want. You could bash Dumbles, moRon, kill off Snape early, free Sirius, etc.
The Honor Roll chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
My God ... just wow, holy cow man, just wow
pinkpetal34 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
nice!
Inferius1957 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Well this was an original story...but I do hope they were under the invisiblity cloak when made love in the common room ;)
Anyways, back to the mindless flattery, very,very well done and I'll add this my Zombie proof vault for safe keeping.

]-)
CrimsonAxe chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Wow! What a story idea. Too bad this says COMPLETE. It would have made for an interesting non oneshot tale.
suebt chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
This has tons of potential. I wish you'd taken it further.
ejecily chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
This is really amazing! Will you continue it? Oh, please continue it! I want more! :))
Katniss730 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Wow! I loved this, truly original and amazing!
Mionefan chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Well, that was quite a surprise. Very well executed, I must say. Of course, Ron would be gob-smacked and wondering and the pair of them would not even begin to explain. Such is the beginning of a wonderful tale that could be written, but I'm betting that it won't.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »