Reviews for Déjà vu
anjiepotter chapter 1 . 7/1
are you going to continue this story
ABZB13 chapter 1 . 5/9
feels.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 2/10
I'm shocked I haven't reviewed this. It's been in my favorites and I've reread a number of times. This would be a fine first chapter to a redo story, but by being a complete one-shot, you elevated it into something truly special.

The seemingly precog the Harry experiences that so confuses him, I suppose would be paralleled by Hermione too. But Harry had such a twisted path to gaining his knowledge that it makes his sense of having lived it all before that it seem much more eerie. He stumbles through all of it until he meets Hermione.

... And it then makes sense. They both remember what was and why they came back. Poor Ron is going to be confused for a long time.

Do we need to see more? No, not really, which is the great thing about this story. You leave it up to the reader to tell the tale.

Five stars!

TGM
BillBrink chapter 1 . 2/5
The perfect short story. Loved it. Thanks.
Corwyn chapter 1 . 1/18
A beautiful story. I was expecting more than a beginning, but thanks for sharing it with us.
NotAMugwump chapter 1 . 1/8
OH MY GOODNESS. Really really good. Easily one of my fave one-shots. What a surprise!
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
cool very well done
1ori ann chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
Oh, I hope there is a follow-up or extended version. This One-Shot is a wonderful introduction to a potential greater story.

Awesome job. It obviously makes me want more.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
Why wait till end to use the spell
bellachaos chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
This was nice.
katmom chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
I like this very much. Thank you for sharing. Would love to see more.

Happy new year!

Kathie
AlexiCyn chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Hard to believe you fit so much into so few words, but you did! I hope you are proud of this, it's rather fantastic. :)
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
W.T.F?! What worked?! #baffled #confused
christytrekkie chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Nice start
BillBrink chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Yes! Perfect short story.