Reviews for I Don't Have To Like It
Stacy Vorosco chapter 1 . 1/24
I really like this one :) seeing SwanQueen through Snow's eyes was definitely interesting
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
kudos
morganfm chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
awwe! this is adorably sweet. I love the fix it.
Addicted1 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
This was awesome. SQ is not my primary ship, but pieces like yours remind me why I read it. I love what you have done here using Snow's POV. You've played the appealing notes of a Swan Queen romance just right but added lovely depth and harmony by giving us access to Snow's reactions . . . and ultimately her choice to overlook everything (perhaps to the point of insane forgiveness) because she loves her daughter. Just perfect. Thank you for this!
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
:)(: I usually loathe Snow and she usually annoys me sooo I can say that I never thought I would enjoy her POV so much. I love seeing Swan Queen through her eyes like this. Her thoughts are what I imagine they would be and I love the fact that she couldn't deny Emma and Regina's love for each other. I really enjoyed reading this.
lemon-rind chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Well written. Thanks for the shot.
LauratheChef chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
love this story wish there was more
Kamilla3030 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
wow this one shot is so perfect! it just warms my heart so much, i loved every single word of it, and i'm probably gonna read it again, i would have never thought i would enjoy snow's pov so much. Great job!XD
lucyred62md1 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
I absolutely love this piece. I loved seeing things from Snow's perspective. I can't tell you how much I enjoy your stories and your writing. You write so beautifully, and stir so many emotions in me. This was touching for many reasons. I loved how you used the whole "true love" parody, and showed how it can be true for ALL people no matter their background. The last paragraph was so beautiful, and it brought tears to my eyes( and I am one who doesnt cry easily). Thanks for a wonderful story!
fairylady-N chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
One of the most things i REALLY would like to see in the SQ relationship is TANANANAM the revelation for Snow, i think this would be the greatest revenge that Regina could have, and have your happy ending in the same time! OMG! 9Emma Swan Regina can have it all PERFECTION my own happy ending 3 3 )

I loved your fanfic, brilliant!
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
i would have loved something like this! ;)
congratulations!
eventide89 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Squeeeeeeeeee.

My work-rate decreases exponentially with every minute I keep your fics open. I don't even care. Your writing is awesome, you very effectively make me forget about the shit bits of Once and remember the things that made me love this ship. And then you make me love them more because you write them so well :)
barbtulley chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
The last paragraph. That's how they should write Snow. Instead of the selfish one-mentional character they've created.
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Nice.
Zombie Dino chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Ahhhh this is so cute! It was interesting to get a look into Snow's thoughts. Truly a great piece :)

P.S. "If you review, you are automatically my best friend forever!"

I fully expect to be your best friend now.