Reviews for I Don't Have To Like It
connyx chapter 1 . 5/30
Yeah well, your piece made me like Snow in your ff world. That doesn't happen a lot ;)
Great little piece!
weepingbirch chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
Wow!
Up1965 chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
This was such a cool idea to get Snows POV on her feelings with Emma and Regina getting together. I love it alot! Keep writing! :)
EvanStorm chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Awesome story. Thanks so much for this little glimpse :-)
Andrea-W-M chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
I dont use to read stories with snow pov. But i really like this.
rondaday1 chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Awesome story
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Loved it. Was much more effective from Snows pov
Stacy Vorosco chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
I really like this one :) seeing SwanQueen through Snow's eyes was definitely interesting
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
kudos
morganfm chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
awwe! this is adorably sweet. I love the fix it.
Addicted1 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
This was awesome. SQ is not my primary ship, but pieces like yours remind me why I read it. I love what you have done here using Snow's POV. You've played the appealing notes of a Swan Queen romance just right but added lovely depth and harmony by giving us access to Snow's reactions . . . and ultimately her choice to overlook everything (perhaps to the point of insane forgiveness) because she loves her daughter. Just perfect. Thank you for this!
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
:)(: I usually loathe Snow and she usually annoys me sooo I can say that I never thought I would enjoy her POV so much. I love seeing Swan Queen through her eyes like this. Her thoughts are what I imagine they would be and I love the fact that she couldn't deny Emma and Regina's love for each other. I really enjoyed reading this.
lemon-rind chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Well written. Thanks for the shot.
LauratheChef chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
love this story wish there was more
Kamilla3030 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
wow this one shot is so perfect! it just warms my heart so much, i loved every single word of it, and i'm probably gonna read it again, i would have never thought i would enjoy snow's pov so much. Great job!XD