Reviews for Dig Two Graves
An outdated meme chapter 19 . 2/13
OH! Malik is coming in? That's awesome!
I really like this story. Please update soon!
An outdated meme chapter 17 . 2/13
Not quite in a Harry Potter fanfic, more like a YuGiOh one.
I really like it though!
An outdated meme chapter 16 . 2/13
I want Bakura to stop lying to himself.
I love it though!
An outdated meme chapter 5 . 2/13
Ohhhh no. There's some spooky stuff going on.
Really like it though.
agirlwholovestoread chapter 19 . 8/1/2016
This has such a unique plot and I love it. It's just such a shame you haven't updated this since 2014 and I won't hold my breathe by hoping you'll update any time soon which is sad because I really wanted to know how this story ends.

Anyways, you're an excellent writer.
GuestStar chapter 8 . 11/14/2015
The guy smokes quite a bit, don't he? And yup, definitely a stalker. Anyway, great chapter.
GuestStar chapter 7 . 11/14/2015
I'm curious to know what Bakura is up to. Sounds big.
GuestStar chapter 6 . 11/1/2015
Really loving the way you write the interaction between Bakura and Anzu.
GuestStar chapter 5 . 11/1/2015
No shadow magic? He's mortal now? Ooohhh how interesting. Bakura is like one of those creepy stalkers.
GuestStar chapter 4 . 11/1/2015
Ah, wonder why the red rose?

I have to say that you write scenes oh so well that it pushes me to keep on reading.
GuestStar chapter 3 . 11/1/2015
Wow, I feel really sorry for Anzu, having to work a job like that. Bakura is so damn mysterious, heh.
GuestStar chapter 2 . 11/1/2015
At first I thought it was Ryou who was in the apartment but nope it's gotta be Yami Bakura. Not sure what to expect in this story as it's still too way too early so I will continue reading.
anon chapter 10 . 5/5/2015
Seriously i really hate bakura in this fic. Fucking kill him please! Or make Marik or Atem screw her Anzu and him watch hahaha.
anon chapter 9 . 5/5/2015
Its pisses me off how bakura keeps calling anzu a slut. Fucling asshole, i really hate bakura in this story! Make anzu get payback on him and demand some respect!
kuku.na.muniu chapter 19 . 11/22/2014
this is an original plot, different than what I usually read in Anzu stories but I like it a lot
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »