Reviews for Dig Two Graves
agirlwholovestoread chapter 19 . 8/1
This has such a unique plot and I love it. It's just such a shame you haven't updated this since 2014 and I won't hold my breathe by hoping you'll update any time soon which is sad because I really wanted to know how this story ends.

Anyways, you're an excellent writer.
GuestStar chapter 8 . 11/14/2015
The guy smokes quite a bit, don't he? And yup, definitely a stalker. Anyway, great chapter.
GuestStar chapter 7 . 11/14/2015
I'm curious to know what Bakura is up to. Sounds big.
GuestStar chapter 6 . 11/1/2015
Really loving the way you write the interaction between Bakura and Anzu.
GuestStar chapter 5 . 11/1/2015
No shadow magic? He's mortal now? Ooohhh how interesting. Bakura is like one of those creepy stalkers.
GuestStar chapter 4 . 11/1/2015
Ah, wonder why the red rose?

I have to say that you write scenes oh so well that it pushes me to keep on reading.
GuestStar chapter 3 . 11/1/2015
Wow, I feel really sorry for Anzu, having to work a job like that. Bakura is so damn mysterious, heh.
GuestStar chapter 2 . 11/1/2015
At first I thought it was Ryou who was in the apartment but nope it's gotta be Yami Bakura. Not sure what to expect in this story as it's still too way too early so I will continue reading.
anon chapter 10 . 5/5/2015
Seriously i really hate bakura in this fic. Fucking kill him please! Or make Marik or Atem screw her Anzu and him watch hahaha.
anon chapter 9 . 5/5/2015
Its pisses me off how bakura keeps calling anzu a slut. Fucling asshole, i really hate bakura in this story! Make anzu get payback on him and demand some respect!
kuku.na.muniu chapter 19 . 11/22/2014
this is an original plot, different than what I usually read in Anzu stories but I like it a lot
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 19 . 10/3/2014
I definitely was not expecting Malik to get involved in this! What a delightful twist. I do want to say, though, that you kept spelling "Tristan" as "Tristian," I'm not sure if that was a mistake or not, but it should be without the 'i' there.

Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
DreamingChild chapter 19 . 9/23/2014
I really enjoyed the fact that Bakura, in saying he would have dug three graves, is somehow admitting the fact that he understands about love, somewhere in that jaded heart of his, whether he realized it or not. I also have to commend the way the scene between them wasn't just about random hormones, but instead, does a really great job of revealing character.
Marie de Sade chapter 18 . 7/29/2014
I want mooooooore
Guest chapter 18 . 7/22/2014
I was so surprised when I got the alert that this was updated. It's been a while, huh. I'm glad its back! It's great that you show Akefia's weakness, not just by flippig a card, but through his actions and reactions: show, don't tell. Great work, looking forward to more!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »