Reviews for Dig Two Graves
kuku.na.muniu chapter 19 . 11/22/2014
this is an original plot, different than what I usually read in Anzu stories but I like it a lot
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 19 . 10/3/2014
I definitely was not expecting Malik to get involved in this! What a delightful twist. I do want to say, though, that you kept spelling "Tristan" as "Tristian," I'm not sure if that was a mistake or not, but it should be without the 'i' there.

Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
DreamingChild chapter 19 . 9/23/2014
I really enjoyed the fact that Bakura, in saying he would have dug three graves, is somehow admitting the fact that he understands about love, somewhere in that jaded heart of his, whether he realized it or not. I also have to commend the way the scene between them wasn't just about random hormones, but instead, does a really great job of revealing character.
Marie de Sade chapter 18 . 7/29/2014
I want mooooooore
Guest chapter 18 . 7/22/2014
I was so surprised when I got the alert that this was updated. It's been a while, huh. I'm glad its back! It's great that you show Akefia's weakness, not just by flippig a card, but through his actions and reactions: show, don't tell. Great work, looking forward to more!
Lias chapter 18 . 7/19/2014
This was a well written and thought out chapter.
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 18 . 7/14/2014
I'm so glad that I saw the alert for this in my email:) This is the only story I've been really following in the YGO genre. I absolutely love what you did with the cards and how well you connected them to the readings that Bakura did, it was an unexpected twist. I'm interested to see what Ryou will ultimately do...he's such a wishy-washy character, allied with both sides the way he is.

That touch at the end, with Bakura drawing the flashbacks of what happened in Kul Elna was a perfect way to end the chapter.

My only advice is to try and keep the dialogue together. When I was reading the part with Ryou and Bakura during the reading, I was having trouble following who was speaking at which time because it would be Ryou talking, but you would start a new line as if Bakura was talking. That's my only advice for that:)

Cheers!
Numinous-Alqua chapter 18 . 7/14/2014
Spooky, creepy, mysterious, I love it! I can't wait for more of the mystery to unfold as well as the inevitable clash of "kings"! Update soon!
newfanofyourwork chapter 17 . 6/27/2014
Billiant! I can't wait to read more!
Lady Tallulah chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
I can't tell you how much I love this story! Your writing style is amazing, so full of mystery and suspense. Can't wait to read your other chapters :)
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 17 . 6/27/2014
I love the interactions between Anzu and Bakura, they always crack me up:) I'm glad that Bakura finally admitted to having some fondness for her, though!
Numinous-Alqua chapter 17 . 6/26/2014
Sqweeee! Love the Anzu/Bakura moment. The tension is just so sexy it kills me inside! I can't wait to fond out where they went ;D
Marie de Sade chapter 17 . 6/25/2014
AH! You updated, I am so happy :D I really, really, really like this story so I hope there is more on the way 3333 thank you so much
Kaz chapter 16 . 12/8/2013
Absolutely loving this. Really hope you update soon!
Marie de Sade chapter 16 . 12/4/2013
Very good so far c: I haven't read any ygo stories in a very long time but this a good one to come back to!