Reviews for Trigger
Lazarus76 chapter 16 . 3/17/2013
Fantastic chapter - thank you for updating.
ella chapter 15 . 1/2/2013
Since I finished reading this chapter, I can't stop wondering what Nathan did...
I look forward to your next update ! Also, I was very pleased when I saw the song quote you chose, I loooove Muse and 'Showbiz' is one of my favorite songs :D
And by the way, I wish you a happy new year !
ella chapter 14 . 12/28/2012
I'm glad you're back !
Great chapter, I feel a bit sorry for Shanty though... It's so hard when you love someone who doesn't love you back ! And I really want to know what's gonna happen between Arthur and Nathan :-)
Also, Jensen Ackles and Alex Pettyfer for your OCs... GREAT idea !
Missy92 chapter 15 . 12/29/2012
im fingerling right now poor arthur hopefully this story gets a happy ending
SmilingWreck chapter 15 . 12/29/2012
All I can say is please hurry with the next chapter! I'm really anticipating what is going on, what has happened between Nathan and Anthony ahhhh!
Lazarus76 chapter 14 . 12/22/2012
Really good, and nice to see you back!
SmilingWreck chapter 14 . 12/22/2012
Hello :) ok so I will start by saying how amazing this story is. I hate John a lot. If I had to choose between dying or letting my brother be beaten up, I'd rather die. But I do love all the characters you have come up with. The face thy at Jensen Ackles is Shanty and Alex Pettyfer is Russell made that intimate scene between the two a lot more better to imagine. I adore Nathan, he may do bad things but deep down he is a sweet guy who really cares for Arthur. Ugh can't wait for the next chapter!
ella chapter 13 . 11/25/2012
Raaah, stupid, stupid Lindsey ! :D
Can't wait to read more, keep up the good work !
Lazarus76 chapter 13 . 11/23/2012
I enjoyed this, please continue!
ella chapter 11 . 11/12/2012
I was doing my homework and I needed a break, so I read your story, and WOW, it's so great ! I love it ! :) It's original, and you write really well. I already liked the A/E pairing, but your story just makes me love them even more ! I CAN'T wait for the next chapter, please update soon !
And now, there's no way I can go back to my homework... :D

(sorry if my english isn't perfect, I'm french !)
smile.it's.good.for.you chapter 11 . 11/9/2012
Eeeeeee this is amazing
The way you write Nathan is amazing, tough but it's clear he cares so much about Arthur
Update soon,
Love,
Smiles
Missy92 chapter 11 . 11/7/2012
oh no y can't anthony just go away. great chapter though can't wait to read more
Lazarus76 chapter 10 . 11/1/2012
Please keep writing, this is great!
While chapter 10 . 10/30/2012
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed to your last chapter, too many things to do- but here is one more review to your fantastic story !
I like the background about the die, I always wondered how Arthur got it.
Oh, and I still kinda like Lindsey, I don't know why but he seems so reliable, protective and funny- but it may change the next chapters, I really don't know ;)
And I really haven't expected Anthony to be only eighteen years old, I don't know if you mentioned it early and I just skipped it, but to me he seemed to be older..
I look forward to read more ;)
smile.it's.good.for.you chapter 10 . 10/28/2012
Aha I forgive you, Saturday night tv is pretty awesome at the moment;)
In addicted to this, seeing that there's a new chapter makes me smile:)
Please update this amazing-ness soon:)
Love,