Reviews for Running Away
mondeuz022 chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
im happy that you updated! thanks! i really like you story another way of them meeting without anakin on the darkside! im anxious on what will padme's reaction when she found out that his a jedi.
fantasyfreak133 chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
I'm looking forward to when they reveal their pasts to each other!
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
If you get this you need to look at your account info and see if anything has been changed. That happened to me once and a change had either been accidentally made on my part or a default setting had been made,

Yes, they are on the run again. But where to?
JACarter chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
More please
mouse chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
I am looking forward on what they will be doing on they new home and life. So please keep writing. I am hoping you could bring in Obi-wan into your storyline.
Mo Angel chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
I liked the long build-up to the action. Anakin and Padme remain true to their characters and I can't wait for more. I hope it isn't as looong of a wait!
Jacen200015 chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
:) Very nicely done
ambre chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
j'ai adoré ce chapitre! on les voit mariés,vivant dans la vie de tout les jours,c'est mignon.
Ils avaient trouvés un équilibre!Mais on dirait bien que les bonnes choses ont une fin! Bon j'espère que la situation se finira bien pour eux ;) lol
J'ai vraiment hâte de lire la suite! Les voir se parler de leur vie d'avant ou de voir où ils vont... comment va évoluer les choses,si les impériaux vont les suivrent,mettre du temps à les retrouver...
Bref trop hâte! c'est une bonne histoire! merci
Bonnes fêtes de fin d'année et à bientôt !
Jokomambe chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
I was so excited, I slapped myself...

I like Anidala love story, and so, as long as there is a lot of anakin and padme together and that some scene makes my freacking body mealt 'cause it's so romantic and stuff, I'm down with it.

Super duper good chapter, and I know I say "super duper good" a lot, but I really like Running Away, so DEALT WITH IT ! *put on glasses like a badass, explosions everywhere*

Anyway, love it

Jaspreet chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
Love this ! Update soon
QueenYoda chapter 6 . 11/25/2013
Hmm, this was interestingly sweet. Normally, I'm not an overly big Anakin/Padme fan. Not because I dislike the coupling, its just I'm still mad at Anakin for Order 66. The second I figured out it was his destroyed form behind the VAder mask, my days of cheery Ani/Padme were gone.
Yet your story has rekindled some of that old admiration I had for the love they shared. twp people from two different backgrounds and they had such a deep love they were willing to lie to everyone to keep it. I have to give them points for obstinancy, and you points for this wonderful idea. I have NEVER read such a plot line as this. i wonder when Padme s going to figure out the truth...or, forget that, when they both will. Will Obi-wan be included in this story?
Keep writing!
Lady Misha chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
Ah! I was looking for this fanfic for so long! I started reading it but for some reason I forgot to follow it but after a few pages switching, here I am! I'm so happy I found it. I must say... This fanfic is every bit as wonderful as I thought it would be... I can't properly explain but the idea of Ani and Padmé having a normal life together despite the Empire... Is too heart-warming! I'm so glad I got to read it. This last chapter made me tremble with emotion! The way you described the tender moment they shared was simply too sublime! I really, really enjoy this silly little touches you share with people you love... And I could feel the "electricity in the air" and I'm still feeling silly and warm inside! It was amazing, just amazing their moment together... I'm looking forward to the next chapter, I really am! It's so good to read something like this, thank you for writing this!
Jaspreet chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
I adore this story, it is magnificent !
Redstarred191 chapter 6 . 9/3/2013
I just found your story, and thus far I'm really enjoying it; your style is beautiful. The changes you've made for your AU are unusual and fascinating. I'm looking forwards to seeing what happens and how they cope.

I'm wondering about a couple of things, but you needn't feel obliged to answer especially if you're saving this information for part of your plot; I'm just curious. Does Anakin still have a prosthetic arm or facial scars? Was he still a famous hero in the Clone Wars whose name might have been known to Padme?

Also if you're still looking for a native English-speaking beta I'm happy to volunteer. I've studied French and Spanish, but I wouldn't dare try and write a story in either language; you have my deepest respect for being brave enough to step out of your comfort zone. You write very well- better than some native speakers who post here- but I would be thrilled to help you clean it up a bit. Spelling and grammar are my specialties.

But, anyway, you have a good story here, and I'm excited to read what's next either way. Good job!
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
He convinced her to stay! :)

Best of all they have a ship to leave in if they need to leave in a hurry.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »