Reviews for Lazarus
Well so far with what I have read this is a great story and I hope you actually do this rewrite at some point in the future. So until then keep up the good work and hope you update soon looking forward to the next chapter.
Oh god. Young injustice. That has to be the funier thing I have read all week.
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 6 . 2/15
Good story.
No gramarical errors that I could notice,
Interesting plot
I'm not usually a fan of increasing naruto's power further in crossovers because even with just his cannon powers he's an A-list power house (and is even stronger if you include powers like his dragon sword from the Wii game), but you make it work fairly well
Please be sure to update this story with an author's note when the rewrite is posted :)
Naru-Mandoraekon01 chapter 6 . 1/28
where is the rewrite? or are you going to continue this, it is a great story.
Ulquiorra9900 chapter 6 . 1/17
Where's the rewrite or are you going to continue this story if so when are you updating hope it's soon
AJGuardian chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
...*facepalm...why would you rewrite this now? Le sigh... Oh well. Been a while since any update about this has come up, right? It was cool while it lasted.
AJGuardian chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Well...not exactly. Hagoromo's staff was a-typical of a normal Shajuko staff. But this fic was made before all that was revealed. Still. It's a nice introductory first chapter.
Lazarus chapter 6 . 4/20/2014
It's Aliiiiiive!
rosemon2 chapter 6 . 3/27/2014
I hope you make more up coming chapters because I like it
animenaruto46 chapter 6 . 3/2/2014
I wonder how the meeting between naruto and the super will go like
Good luck on the re wright this is a amazing story
Snake King chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
When are you posting a new chapter?
Kaldi97 chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
Awesome.
Dymian chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
Umm, what happened to the guy locked in the Pit? Is he just ignored from now on?
plums chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
The lack of death for the heroes so far is kind of annoying. I hope that changes as time goes on.
ugty chapter 4 . 9/25/2013