Reviews for Lazarus
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 6 . 2/15
Good story.
No gramarical errors that I could notice,
Interesting plot
I'm not usually a fan of increasing naruto's power further in crossovers because even with just his cannon powers he's an A-list power house (and is even stronger if you include powers like his dragon sword from the Wii game), but you make it work fairly well
Please be sure to update this story with an author's note when the rewrite is posted :)
Naru-Mandoraekon01 chapter 6 . 1/28
where is the rewrite? or are you going to continue this, it is a great story.
Ulquiorra9900 chapter 6 . 1/17
Where's the rewrite or are you going to continue this story if so when are you updating hope it's soon
AJGuardian chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
...*facepalm...why would you rewrite this now? Le sigh... Oh well. Been a while since any update about this has come up, right? It was cool while it lasted.
AJGuardian chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Well...not exactly. Hagoromo's staff was a-typical of a normal Shajuko staff. But this fic was made before all that was revealed. Still. It's a nice introductory first chapter.
Lazarus chapter 6 . 4/20/2014
It's Aliiiiiive!
rosemon2 chapter 6 . 3/27/2014
I hope you make more up coming chapters because I like it
animenaruto46 chapter 6 . 3/2/2014
I wonder how the meeting between naruto and the super will go like
Good luck on the re wright this is a amazing story
Snake King chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
When are you posting a new chapter?
Kaldi97 chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
Awesome.
Dymian chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
Umm, what happened to the guy locked in the Pit? Is he just ignored from now on?
plums chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
The lack of death for the heroes so far is kind of annoying. I hope that changes as time goes on.
ugty chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
Black Bat, Thomas Terror, Tuppence Terror, Shimmer, Mammoth, and Match
PlrStaley chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
Epic story keep it up!
AceMaximum chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
Good story but ppl dont usually plan a rewrite this early... plus most use it as an excuse to quit this story or eventually get frustrated from the mistakes and rage quits the story...