Reviews for The Imperial Menace
PLEASE continue this story!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
Please update! I really love this and I want to see Han save Lucy and then them slowly getting together!PLEASE!
Freefan1412 chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
I'm surprised I hadn't reviewed yet. Gotta do that now. :)
All in all a very good story. For following the original plot of the trilogy (so far) you give it a very original twist. First with how Lucy didn't seem to join the Rebellion at the beginning and then with how she just surrendered to Vader in this chapter. The latter was a total surprise and I wonder how the story will go form here since, most importantly, Lucy doesn't even know her relationship with him.
And she didn't lose her hand. That's interesting to notice too, though I have to confess that a Luke with both his hand is always a Luke straight from tatooine. But as there is a Lucy and not a Luke that is fine.
So, when will you write a sequel? I can't wait to find out how things will continue.
ClarinetRox88 chapter 8 . 12/10/2012
*passes out*
No Lucy, why? WHY? You could have been like... all... Fwa-BWAM! and kicked Vader's butt! Now what are you going to do? Will Leia have to be the chosen one? O_o
'Course, that would be awesome...
FollowTheSun22 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I love it! When Will we get the sequel!
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 8 . 12/3/2012
If you are a movie purist. That would explain why you didn't cite TCW about the carbon freezing process. But I will point out two things: Vader said that the facility was crude but that it should be useful in freezing Luke. Vader wouldn't have thought to use this process if the odds were high that Luke, the only thing he thought he had from his wife, he would gone over different options.

But that's just me.

All of this is a twist I never expected. Original too I will add.
Nausicaa of the Spirits chapter 8 . 12/3/2012
O_O You didn't!
Legionary Prime chapter 8 . 12/3/2012
Wow, in the words of Johnny Test "I didn't see that coming". As for Lucy's pairing, I still have no idea who would fit it. And, do you plan on continuing past Return of the Jedi in this series?
Legionary Prime chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
Can't believe I've forgotten about this, being a fan of the original.

Could you make Lucy's pairing a Male version of Mara? Sorry, canon freak here. But, the pairing is up to you and I'll still read this regardless.
ClarinetRox88 chapter 7 . 11/21/2012
So... no Wedge/Lucy? But... Han/Lucy? Or... Lucy/ Male!Mara Jade? Oh, I dunno! Lan? Hucy? Skyolo? WHAT TO NAME A LUCY/HAN SHIP?
Hehe, I still love this.
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 7 . 11/21/2012
Nice to see some things don't change.

No Wedge/Lucy? Sort of sad. Love triangles sometimes amuse me and other times it annoys me to no end.
S chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
it got Han to stop smirking (and talking - he values his life enough not to say what he was actually thinking at the moment!). - yeah, that's the smart thing to do XD
I love the fact that Leia and Lucy aren't going to fight fo Han. No guy is worth the end of a friendship, nu-uh. Speaking of which, Han was a real nerfherder here. You don't play with a girl's feelings like that!
Love his character anyway u.u
till next chap!
Obsessivebookworm14 chapter 6 . 11/14/2012
On the whole shipping wars, I personally wouldn't mind if Lucy remained single. Just because she's the main character doesn't mean she has to have a romance. And Wedge just doesn't seem to fit with her.

I'm holding out for Han/Leia though :)

I thought you handled the kiss very tactfully; hope the twins figure things out sooner than canon.

(And is Leia going to become a Jedi? Please?)

Totally agreed on the EU, I like the Young Jedi Knights series, but almost everything else seems so depressing! This character goes bad, this other character murders a family member/friend, this one dies... I mean, give the poor characters a break!

Please update quickly :)
AllyrienDM chapter 6 . 11/14/2012
Well, for my part I really liked the way you handled the kiss.
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 6 . 11/14/2012
I will admit my eyes widened at the kiss even though I figured when I read that Wedge wasn't around that Leia might use Lucy to wipe away Han's smirk.

I do like Leia's 'we have been like this before but not' feeling. An inkling of their connection.

Poor Wedge! To have to have both of his lower legs amputated and may never fly again . . . . I hope that when he learns about it that Lucy will either be there or he will still be able to fly.